• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shadow Knight

Admiral of the Fleet
55 Badges
Apr 18, 2002
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Ancient Space
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
At rhe request of team members (You know who you are. :) ) I have been asked to create a thread explaining the situation.

First off the HOI:TGW team appreciates the interest of community members in our mod, and all the support that they have given. However there has recently been a rash of pointless or repetitive threads in the past few weeks. This goes against my 'Keep TGW sub-forum clean' policy, which sadly I have let lapse...this ends now. I appreciate SykoNurse's attempts to keep things clean, but our friendly Mod can only be in so many places at once.

Therefore from now on check really hard to see if an existing topic already has a thread (see our Metathread for a listing of most of our threads). Also there exists threads for installation problems, bugs, known bugs, etc. So check these threads first or your post may be ignored by team members. So post at your own risk...

(Um Allenby, ptan, or one of my fellow team members...could you find/post that wonderful little picture that we had...I can't seem to find it.)

[I'll see about getting this stickied.]

Tidy.jpg

We will not throw your comments in the bin.....merely move them to a different place ;)

Maybe that'll be seen better from here...

Tidy.jpg

:)

Tidying this forum

To ensure a better organisation of your mod subforum, and to make it easier to find stuff, you ask people to keep related subjects to certain threads. Very well, and I don’t mind at all (well, almost not at all :D) when you ask me to merge “offending” threads with others. But, sometimes, it’s a pain, especially when the threadtitle you give me is not the exact one, or when the thread is really old. I don’t like looking everywhere for the thread you want the “offending” thread to be merged with.

So, the best solution I think, is that every week (every 2 weeks, every month? Or, if you really need it, every 2, 3 days…) one of the modders send me a PM asking me to do some tidying.
The easiest way for me to merge is directly with the url’s, so the perfect PM would be:

Hi oh mighty gzav :)D)

We would like some tidying in the X forum done;

Could you merge these threads with “thread X” (url of thread X):

http://www.somethread.com (thread to be merged with X)
http://www.someotherthread.com (thread to be merged with X)

Could you also merge these threads with “thread Y” (url of thread Y):
http://www.anotherthread.com (thread to be merged with Y)
http://www.somedifferentthread.com (thread to be merged with Y)

So, I don’t even need to look around for the threads in question, and this way, the tidying is much quicker and more efficient.

Thank you

gzav