• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Credit 00

Recruit
Mar 12, 2021
Hi All, Really enjoyed this game until it started lagging during gameplay and now it will not load any saves. I've left it running for over an hour and no save will load. I have the Disc and Digital Version, makes no difference. Reinstalled and tried older saves but nothing is working. I'd really like to play this game through.

Edit, There seems to be a frighteningly lack of response to ALL messages on this board. Don't sell broken games and give up, it's just sad. I actually don't care now and deleted the digital hoping on a refund and frisbee'd the disc a few times down the street. frankly the game paid for itself really because these discs can really fly. Is there no conscious to people that can't even load these games? (Not just POE1) Why did I buy both versions? To support the developer.

Ya know, the save file gets too big and shits itself, Just like pre patched Skyrim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0