• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meri Daron von Tupiry

Recruit
20 Badges
Sep 30, 2021
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
at least once each month there is a time when silvas unofficial content pack gets disabled die to "content restrictions" which always stops me from playing. thats pretty annoying. i know i am not the only one who is relying on this mod so i wanted to suggest the following:

could you please make an official version of silvas "unofficial content pack"? i am sure i'm not the only one who would gladly pay to get rid of this content-restriction-bug (in my eyes its an always returning and pretty nasty bug and yes, the mod is down again ... and with it my newly built colony at sol 500 :/ )

thx in advance

• 2Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
at least once each month there is a time when silvas unofficial content pack gets disabled die to "content restrictions" which always stops me from playing. thats pretty annoying. i know i am not the only one who is relying on this mod so i wanted to suggest the following:

could you please make an official version of silvas "unofficial content pack"? i am sure i'm not the only one who would gladly pay to get rid of this content-restriction-bug (in my eyes its an always returning and pretty nasty bug and yes, the mod is down again ... and with it my newly built colony at sol 500 :/ )

thx in advance
The UCP seems to be completely deleted rather than disabled as per usual. I don't even want to play without it, especially considering I was about 150 sols in. I too would pay for this content.