• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think we need to add a new nation called - lordship of Zeta , with these COA below

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...T-SaOa-XiQfGt6nzBA&ved=0CF0Q9QEwCzgK&dur=5289

Recommend that
- Port be removed
-culture to be Serbian
-zeta to be a vassal of Venice
-Zeta to be in alliance with venice , but not at war at the start
- religion is orthodox

relations
VEN +50
SER +50
BOS +100
ALB +125
RAG + 125

1419 -1427 is a vassal of VEN, from 1422 to 1427 venice did not recognise lazarevic's inheritance, so ven held the land, VEN placed the pastrovici as heirs
1428 - 1429 an overseer of VEN , Radic Grubacevic oversaw the pastrovici suzerity with VEN

22 july 1426 george brankovic representing SER acknolged the VEN suzerity on Zeta- vassal with SER as well as VEN

1429 Djurasevici took advantage of serbian wars with the ottomans and broke the suzerity with SER, placing stefan Balsic as heir ( the crnojevic where out of favour with all its neighbours)

1430 breakvassal with VEN

1440 alliance with SER

1441 war against bosnia

more to come from - the late medieval balkans by John Fine

EDiT-
monarchs
1419 -1421 Balsa III Balsic
1422-1426 zetan tribes
1427 - 1429 pastrovici
1429 - 1444 stefan Balsic de Marmonte

Last edited:
OK, I've thought about adding it before and I already have shield and flag. But we will need events. Eventually it should be annexed by TUR.

IIRC the book says 1454 to TUR

OK, I've thought about adding it before and I already have shield and flag. But we will need events. Eventually it should be annexed by TUR.

Ok I will try with events - one handed

I let you do the ranges

note - old name for Djurasevici family was crnojevic and they had no legitimazy over Zeta whih is why they instelled stefan Balsic

hope you use the Balsic COA

Toio, can you provide a monarch list for Zeta with full startdate, deathdate and skills for each monarch?

Please note that Serbia already has some events for Zeta. It uses Ragusa province in vanilla, which incidentally had the same province ID as Zeta in this map (362).

Toio, can you provide a monarch list for Zeta with full startdate, deathdate and skills for each monarch?

Please note that Serbia already has some events for Zeta. It uses Ragusa province in vanilla, which incidentally had the same province ID as Zeta in this map (362).

done in balkans thread

You can trash the SER events for Zeta and they are not needed

What about adding Najd (Nejd) in these three empty provinces (including Riyadh) in the centre of Arabian Peninsula? Somewhat similar to Saudi Arabia, however it'd be good to have something here. Y'a know. It'd be useful to add resources and basetax (1) for these provinces if Najd would be added.

Yes. I just need to grab a monarch list and flag/CoA. Hopefully the original Watkabaoi or MyMap have them. There are other regions in Africa and America which could have nations instead of empty space. The only slight problem is that they would have to be created without any events.

Last edited: