• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(652326)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 1, 2013
  • Dungeonland
Please take a look at this recorded stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/hdlicious/b/362954084
(Used Open Broadcaster to record the stream, so no game lag whatsoever)
My rig is i7, 8gb ram, gtx 560, so more than recommended.

There are still issues with memory leaks.

I've played the 1st level just fine, with no fps loss at all.

2nd level was a complete nightmare. The framerate lowered to 5-10 and the visual lag was unbearable. You can see that I randomly used the Ctrl+Alt+Del command to bring Task Manager up, and Dungeonland.exe went from 2 to 2.7 gb ram right away. I've finished the 2nd level and what do you know? The boss fight was lag free, as if nothing happened at all.

Fix the memory leaks, even on low settings there are huge spikes in memory usage.

Also, other bugs/glitches to consider:
- when using the sniper rogue Q ability, after setting the target up to blow, the first normal shot you take defaults to the target you marked with Q;
- shooting from far away triggers some sort of autoaim: I want to shoot what my mouse hovers on, not the closest enemy on the screen;
- the phoenix hitbox is bugged: most of the times, even with mouse-over, the bullets don't actually hit the phoenix, but slightly to the sides, with no damage;
- the dragon boss gets stucked into the healing potions barrel: right after charging someone while breathing fire, if the boss hits a barrel, he's stuck until barrel either expires or players use all the healing potions inside it;
- shooting through textures: using any ranged Q ability passes hard walls, and in some places the default shots;
- critical hits heal party: this ability is bugged, most of the time it doesn't work, and when it works, its too overpowered to say the least;
- juggernaught bug: when hit by simultaneous charges (from ogre knights), any character using the perk gets knockedback;
- armor perk: useless for wizard, rouge -> I've tested this, a normal bee sting does the same damage either way, so what's the point in getting that perk?
- shooting while moving: rogue "sniper" misses shots when targets are close, in the process of movement -> the cursor hovers over the target but the shots don't hit the intended target, but to the sides
- pressing ESC while in menu always brings the profile choosing menu, instead of the main menu;
- bots not using potions (even from flasks barrel) and bot ghosts aggroing targets (when players leave a game);

I really like this game, it's been a blast, but you devs have a lot of work to fix these issues. I think I'm not the first nor the last to point out these.

Also, are all the weapons just reskins or do they actually have stats? I would be interested in seeing how 2h mace differs from polearm, stats wise, but there's no additional info for each of them.

Upvote 0