• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(42223)

Imperial Minister
Mar 28, 2005
Please Vote_Risk Battle Mod Fans !!

A. Go Gold NOW, I do not care what shape this mod is in.

B. Do a open (to anyone has/wants to) BETA4 Now as is. Like tommorrow. Thanks.

C. Tweak some more until Christmas comes, Next year comes... on and on and on...

D. Write some events !!

E. OTHER

Many Thanks,
Yukala

Yukala said:
Please Vote_Risk Battle Mod Fans !!

A. Go Gold NOW, I do not care what shape this mod is in.

B. Do a open (to anyone has/wants to) BETA4 Now as is. Like tommorrow. Thanks.

C. Tweak some more until Christmas comes, Next year comes... on and on and on...

D. Write some events !!

E. OTHER

Many Thanks,
Yukala

A!
A!
A!

:D

YEP, that is one vote for 'A'
:D

:rofl:

Yep sure looks like a 'A', smells like another 'A', for sure talks like a 'A' however may turn-over and be 'B' if properly enticed. Er, that is for the love of god. (which god?) :cool:

B, more tweaking can always be good but it also lets people play. What is option D anyway, make events for what?

Yukala said:

Yep sure looks like a 'A', smells like another 'A', for sure talks like a 'A' however may turn-over and be 'B' if properly enticed. Er, that is for the love of god. (which god?) :cool:

which ever one you so pray to.

If your atheist well then for the love of science

GeneralHannibal said:
B, more tweaking can always be good but it also lets people play. What is option D anyway, make events for what?

IF we go with 'B' (seems to be an equal option 'A' so little far) I could probably throw in this event idea 'in time'.

I do this by modifying and adding to the existing event chain. It would work like this:

Every few months it would random shift a few AI countries from total COLD to alliance to warm or even hot to the idea.

Secondly as well, every so many months a few random AI's would get 'aggressive' and try to forge an alliance.

Like female and male respectively. And like females you would not know who was hot or cold or warm or when they switched. And like males you might or might know who was getting diplomatically aggressive to forge an alliance, cause that side of the event would divide the world into five groups. You would only get hit as human player if you fell into one those groups, this too changing out every 6 months lets say.

Reason and advantage; it would spark random alliances to form and they would be far more likely to DoW a human even then being more powerful. (this is the underlying trigger as I understand it that now inhibits AI's from DoW humans.) AI's are hard-coded to first be by some measure more powerful. (mostly field strength determines this desirability to DoW or additionally a contrasting Government type)

That is that.

Now as well, if we more simply cooked up an event that made the human government a Democracy if not at war with say at least three countries by some quick but random time, that would solve the problem too. A single Democracy would stick out like a sore thumb and I am sure get hammered with DoW at some point.

Tribolute said:
B, always time later to make it official, as long as it's an open beta it doesn't matter :D.

Yes I am thinking to purchase an downloading account so I can manage with more bells and whistles.

OPEN BETA with that.

B.
Open Beta: fans can play without the incredibly annoying kid screaming "AAAAH, THIS IS NOT LIKE MY LAST WET DREAM, I FEEL SO DEPRIVED, CURSE YOU YUKALA, CURSE YOU TO HELL!" as soon as he finds a single bug :rolleyes:

It looks like B has won. How soon can you put the open Beta up.

All right guys I just private messaged nine of you. Anyone alive and interested of late.

Have fun BETA4 is up.

I will open a BETA4, let me know how it goes.