• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Terminator

Eurogeddon Developer
5 Badges
Nov 9, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Guys, do you have a playable version of your
Mod for HOI2, i.e. not for Doomsday or Armageddon ?

We don't have any playable version yet, but I think its extremely unlikely that we'll be releasing a HoI2 Vanilla version. Espionage will obviously play a key role in the Cold War, and we're going to need all the tags Armageddon Offers, as well as the different models from both.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the mod will be Armageddon only because we need all those tags. Only with Armageddon we can have countries like Kiribati in the map.

AutoVonBismark said:
We don't have any playable version yet, but I think its extremely unlikely that we'll be releasing a HoI2 Vanilla version. Espionage will obviously play a key role in the Cold War, and we're going to need all the tags Armageddon Offers, as well as the different models from both.

I just thought you had already made something
playable back in the days of HOI2 and now just
remaking the mod for DD and Armageddon.

We are not the same team that started the original mod, we are remaking it from zero, and answering you from the other thread (which you should only post if you wish to help) the timespan for the mod is from January 1st 1955 to December 31st 1995

Kretoxian said:
...which you should only post if you wish to help...

Well, thinking how I can help you.