• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(20798)

First Lieutenant
Oct 15, 2003
www.creepydick.moonfruit.com
Before i download and install Stoney Road, could someone confirm wether you can select a range of countries to play as? I always had the impression that you could only play as GER, but i see from some of the posts here you can (at least) play as russia. Also how would you rate Stoney Road to CORE?
Many thanks

boy_recon said:
Before i download and install Stoney Road, could someone confirm wether you can select a range of countries to play as? I always had the impression that you could only play as GER, but i see from some of the posts here you can (at least) play as russia. Also how would you rate Stoney Road to CORE?
Many thanks

Download Stony road Pro and play as any country you want. I find if i'm playing Germany, Japan, or USSR stony road is better then CORE, all others i like CORE better but that's just me.

Gunny123 said:
Download Stony road Pro and play as any country you want. I find if i'm playing Germany, Japan, or USSR stony road is better then CORE, all others i like CORE better but that's just me.

I can see where Japan would be interesting. Germany and Italy seem to do so badly that you'll soon be fighting the world alone. For people who like challenges, that's great!

I don't understand the interest in Russia. How an AI Germany is going to give a human-controlled Russia a hard time is beyond me.

Clarification guys: SRP is the 'general' high-difficulty mod. HSR is a 'specialized' mod, where emphasis is put on making a challenging yet historically plausible game for Germany. You could still play other nations, like Japan or Italy, and trust me, you'll be in for a fight...

In SRP, at the hardest difficulty level even Russia is a challenge to play. USA would still be a fairly easy game though...