• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(340)

Recruit
Oct 16, 2000
Visit site
Hi Pierre-

Your comments throughout the forums are always very useful and I need your help. Can you please email me the beta version of the text.csv file? I have noticed that the screenshots in the German manual are in English, and also all of the previews at the various sites. I have translated 1/6 of the German file already, yet I would be ecstatic if you could help me out. Greatly appreciated and thanks in advance! Shiz (krmullen@hotmail.com)

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Shiz,
You may be joking about all this, but in case you're not.
This has been discussed at length in other threads.
1) Paradox may consider some or all translations a breach of copyright.
2) The beta testers absolutely cannot send to anyone any of the beta test game files, manual, etc. They have signed agreements with Paradox.

I didn't want to stick my nose in, but since this is the second thread you opened on this topic, I feel you should get an answer.

I'm sure that Pierre or Paradox will elaborate more fully.

ha, you are either mocking me or you are following in my footsteps. i have been asking for that for weeks, and no luck. trust me you are just wasting your time... wait for the english release and change your game, thats all...

Originally posted by Shiz:
Hi Pierre-

Your comments throughout the forums are always very useful and I need your help. Can you please email me the beta version of the text.csv file? I have noticed that the screenshots in the German manual are in English, and also all of the previews at the various sites. I have translated 1/6 of the German file already, yet I would be ecstatic if you could help me out. Greatly appreciated and thanks in advance! Shiz (krmullen@hotmail.com)

Sorry, testers are not allowed to send any kind of files from the beta version.
I can't help you.

------------------
Pierre
Retired EU Beta Tester