• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

develown3

First Lieutenant
27 Badges
Mar 14, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
i just dled 1.2 single player and i thought we were supsto be able to pick our allies strat, and also i noticed in the 36-55 campaign that u used some ids more then once its not a problem just hit ignore, i tryed to find out what thoes ids were for so i could fix then sence i mod the game alot to, so yea thats all i guess

develown3 said:
i just dled 1.2 single player and i thought we were supsto be able to pick our allies strat, and also i noticed in the 36-55 campaign that u used some ids more then once its not a problem just hit ignore, i tryed to find out what thoes ids were for so i could fix then sence i mod the game alot to, so yea thats all i guess
Can you be more specific about ID duplicates ? Which country did you pick and what kind of messages are you getting ?

develown3 said:

Sir, your spelling is atrocious, and its San Francisco

lol my bad need to read more closly next time and by the way i spell that way on purpous and 3rd the ids are 453000 453001 and 453002 and id like to take this chance to say that this is a great mod, defently one of my favorates :)

Lothos said:
Don't worry about your spelling. They invented word processors for people like me! I hate the English language it sucks when it comes to writting it.
I would comment on your spelling if your mod wasn't the only reason i play on HOI :D

Lothos said:
Don't worry about your spelling. They invented word processors for people like me! I hate the English language it sucks when it comes to writting it.

must......resist.....comment....on....spelling...its writing not writting.
damn couldn't hold myself there :D

Zebulba said:
must......resist.....comment....on....spelling...its writing not writting.
damn couldn't hold myself there :D

Ha ha ha! Got there before you matey! :p

develown3 said:
lol my bad need to read more closly next time and by the way i spell that way on purpous and 3rd the ids are 453000 453001 and 453002 and id like to take this chance to say that this is a great mod, defently one of my favorates :)
Can you tell me exactly what messages are you getting upon loading the scenario ?

Just today, after installing for the first time SuperAI 1.2, I had the same problem, with "IDs already used". Having CORE and StonyRoad mods installed in the same HOI directory of SuperAI, and with StonyRoad also giving the same mismatch messages, I tried to do separate installations for each mod. So this problem disappeared.

But now SuperAI game crashes after choosing a country!!! Why? :confused:

Please note that I have already changed v1.2 Germany files with hotfixed ones as suggested by Lothos.

also recently i just got some more id mismatch files when i the event to liberate the baltic states happens but if i just hit ignore its ok, and the errors just say that thoes ids 453000 453001 and 453002 are all rdy taken

develown3 said:
also recently i just got some more id mismatch files when i the event to liberate the baltic states happens but if i just hit ignore its ok, and the errors just say that thoes ids 453000 453001 and 453002 are all rdy taken

Read the FAQ sticky it explains why