• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

duckrustler

Recruit
4 Badges
Apr 3, 2022
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
So I was trying to from Germany as Prussia. I got to a certain size and thought "huh, I should be able to form the Kingdom of Prussia at this point". I go onto the intrigue tab and see that the 'Found a New Kingdom' cannot be pressed. I have all of the conditions met except for the "High Chiefdom of Prussia is permitted to be the base for a custom kingdom" is this due to one of the ingame rules? is there any way of meeting this condition?

That means there is an existing titular title you can create instead. Search for it in the title finder, below the minimap.

Having similar problems: was trying to create the titular Kingdom of York, wasn't allowed because "title has no holder" (obviously?)
Maybe because it had no title history?

Started 1190ish, was trying to create around 1289 because the Empire of England collapsed and the Kingdom of England basically doesn't exist while I as an independent Duke own most of eastern England.