• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1914 scenario. Playing as China. When do I get navy and air force leaders? Won the CPM war.

Work In Progress ™️
Since there is no time to creater proper navy and air forces for republic of China (poor IC base and total war against Japan in 1930s).
I decided to defer this process until next versions. Also I'm want to correct traits for Chinese admirals and air officers

I am playing with Japan, what do I have to do so that the United Kingdom and the United States give me peace? and do I have to manually release the rest of china or is it done by event?

Incomprehensible question

I'm not an extrasensory. Are you talking about WWI or WWII?
WWI - If Germany was defeated but you're in CP block. You will have event "peace with honor" in coming months
WWII - Peace event for axis Japan? Frankly I'm see no reason to add this event. US will sue for peace If most of US territory was occupied by you

I'm not an extrasensory. Are you talking about WWI or WWII?
WWI - If Germany was defeated but you're in CP block. You will have event "peace with honor" in coming months
WWII - Peace event for axis Japan? Frankly I'm see no reason to add this event. US will sue for peace If most of US territory was occupied by you
sorry, if I mean the second one, and the rest of the territory of china, do I have to release it manually? (I already made both decisions about China, and of course I already defeated China, but South and West China are still under my direct control)

sorry, forget about the first world war, if I mean the second, and the rest of the territory of china, do I have to release it manually? (I already made both decisions about China, and of course I already defeated China, but South and West China are still under my direct control)

Yes, in current version you have to release your puppets manually. "Puppet decisions" were added for coming ver (GER & JAP)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Gots some stuff and you might find a few pics that can be used. I have started to look at a communist Romania. I also did some ROA work.

Attachments

• some_pics.rar
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Dear friends, I'm fine. Just a sudden bussines trip.

Right now I work with trade contracts outside my city and I have no time for forum. Well, I'm going to fix on coming weekend. Like I'm said before, will realized my last diary for coming version

My humble gift
My new skin. Lingnan Protectorate. Like I'm said before, Ling will have events till 40s and its own expansion quests

1.png

2.png

I'll glad to show you my new skins and my new diary this weekend.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Does Georgia have any events, and if not, will it get any in the future? Especially if Germany wins the war, as Georgia was very close to the German Empire in 1918 and CP winning the war would guarantee their independence.

Does Georgia have any events, and if not, will it get any in the future? Especially if Germany wins the war, as Georgia was very close to the German Empire in 1918 and CP winning the war would guarantee their independence.

GEO will have it's own flavor events when I'll work with Caucasian region and Iran (Soon enough). German protection for GEO already in the game. Event "Caucasian Conference"

• 3Like
Reactions:
GEO will have it's own flavor events when I'll work with Caucasian region and Iran (Soon enough). German protection for GEO already in the game. Event "Caucasian Conference"
Thanks for the response. Another question, will it have some election events and the option to go more right-wing, like electing the National-Liberals and such? And also, Georgia during 1918 owned lands now belonging to Turkey, like Ardahan and such, plus fought the white forces for control of Sochi, could we see that in the Caucasian region update?

Thanks for the response. Another question, will it have some election events and the option to go more right-wing, like electing the National-Liberals and such? And also, Georgia during 1918 owned lands now belonging to Turkey, like Ardahan and such, plus fought the white forces for control of Sochi, could we see that in the Caucasian region update?

Exactly. Georgia will have elections till 1940s. Also Georgia will have mini alternatives ( Georgian monarchy, flag referendum, nationalist Georgia, Dzhugashvili's Georgia (?) and etc ). Course Georgia will have opportunity for its own territorial expansion.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Greetings. Nikita!
Can you make hill areas in light brown color, but different than urban areas, please? Light blue hill areas are very disharmonic and out of place, I think. Thanks in advance.

Ok

The only guess I have is that Erica might have changed some values of units or techs, as the OOB of the 1914 scenario is the same as the vanilla 1914 scenario. Even the 1917 scenario uses the 1914 OOB but with it being shifted around to proper places on the frontlines. If it wasn't touched at all, it's a balancing issue of vanilla, not of PwV

Some stuff you might use in your mod mostly for a communist Yugoslavia. But I have few files for Romania and 1920s minister for germany.
When I worked on a communist Yugoslavia I got help from Melkor89 and Nesic8693.

Attachments

• yug.rar
    535,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Some stuff you might use in your mod mostly for a communist Yugoslavia. But I have few files for Romania and 1920s minister for germany.
When I worked on a communist Yugoslavia I got help from Melkor89 and Nesic8693.

Content for Commie Yugo? Thanks. And I'll really, really glad to see your content for GER

Status
Not open for further replies.