• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

emmasterakia

Community Developer
6 Badges
Mar 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
Social_PDX_campaign_stream.jpg

Only a few days left now.... It's time to bring out the #Mechhype for real. JOIN US as we take our first steps into our Campaign stream of BATTLETECH.

MONDAY (TODAY!) 16.00 CEST at: https://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

See ya there!

You are all correct.

Spoiler warning ahead!

If you don't want to risk it, we have another stream on Thursday. So stay tuned!

yeah, thought so. I'll skip this one then.
You already got me on the hook in the kickstarter campaign, wich means i'm probably not the primary target group for that stream anyway

This makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one waiting for release to experience the campaign. As much as I want to watch it, waiting 15 days seems like a breeze compared to the 2+yrs. we've already endured. :D

I have nothing to do until the 24th, except binge watch Lost in Space on the 14th. So I will most certainly watch this stream. I hope it will be more than just say, the first hour's tutorial missions we have seen over and over again from the other streamers.

You can watch No Guts No Galaxy streams or YouTube channel if you want... but it's not spoiler free ;)
SideStrafe on Twitch have done a lot of missions too and he is at the point he doesn't have the permission to continue the story missions, so less spoilers with him (except the Argo, etc.)

It is just 15 days, I can wait. Plus I have a lot to do these days and for the free time I unearthed "Reus" in my Steam library.