• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX-Trinexx

Community Manager
Administrator
Paradox Staff
101 Badges
Jan 31, 2022
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Federations
Hello everyone! We're releasing a hotfix today to address some issues reported to us in the aftermath of yesterday's 1.11.0 release. We hope this improves your experience with Legacy of Persia and the 1.11 "Peacock" Update released alongside it. If you encounter any issues after today's update, please let us know on our official bug report board here!

Note: At this time this update is only available for Steam users; the update will be pushed to Microsoft Store users on Monday.

Update 1.11.0.1 Changelog
  • The AI will no longer try to claim your throne if it is not at least a count and has the appropriate personality.
  • Only Powerful AI vassals will now try to claim your throne using the Iranian struggle rules.
  • Iranian culture castles will now properly display the new Iranian Graphics.
  • Fixed that Court Scholars were locked to owners of both the Royal Court DLC and Legacy of Persia. Just Legacy of Persia is now enough.

• 24Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:
no banner on map modes in game start menu

Untitled.jpg

Reactions:
I am not seeing the hotfix when booting up the game or searching for updates through the Microsoft Store right now.

Reactions:
Since the hotfix, I have been getting slowly worsening framerates.
I will get a few minutes' play before I notice it, and by about 10-20 minutes the game is a slideshow and effectively unplayable. I've disabled both my mods (I was running just the community flavor pack and a more backgrounds mod), and the effect is the same, although it seems to take slightly longer to kick in.
I had no problems yesterday, and was able to play just fine. The patch downloaded just before I started today, and now this is happening. It's basically made my game unplayable.
I've tried verifying the files on steam, which didn't change anything.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I noticed the royal guard was actually increasing the claim throne scheme success in 1.11.0. Does the hotfix fix this?

Reactions:
ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif
image.png

tours and tournaments ambient sound still gets stuck even after the tournament
declaring war through a vassal claim does not highlight the captured region
the war over the claim of title rights is automatically canceled due to the fact that your cousin presses to accept the demands of the separatists and all his lands crumble like a jigsaw puzzle
sometimes in the royale courtyard they offer to make a non-clickable artifact
ai army don’t attack even if have a numerical advantage, especially when the northerners attack
the frequent collapse of the ai lands occurs due to the fact that he agrees with the demands of the separatists, without even trying to fully resist them

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Can we expect to get new holding arts for the iranian holdings? The current ones are very different from the game's original style. They look like an AI generated half-made placeholder. Please, tell me these are just placeholders indeed and the team just didn't finish the real ones until release time.

fp3_castle_iranian.png

fp3_city_iranian.png

fp3_temple_iranian_zoroastrian.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can we expect to get new holding arts for the iranian holdings? The current ones are very different from the game's original style. They look like an AI generated half-made placeholder. Please, tell me these are just placeholders indeed and the team just didn't finish the real ones until release time.
it's been AI for a long time

• 1Haha
Reactions: