Paying to mitigate all Chaos effects is too easy

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Each chaos event you buy off is that much less rush buying you get to do. Might be the balance isn't quite right. They did rebalance unit upkeeps last patch. Seems they are doing economic adjustments in small bits, which I think is smart. Better than making it impossible to be economically positive.

Reactions:
I agree that it is too easy right now, but I also agree that the gold balance is not there yet.

On the other hand, being able to paying any of it off completely also means ll the chaos events need to be of comparable severity. That is currently not the case, so you could just only pay off the ones that hurt you at all.

Reactions:
You can view it as a simple matter of cost scale balance, as well as overall wealth balance as we are begining to see with the upkeep changes.

But maybe thay balance would be smoother if it has one or two more parameters for example:

Scaling could increase slightly for each time you pay off the chaos
Scaling could increase slightly for each 10 pops in integrated regions
There could be a random multiplier of +/- 30% added to the scaling
The chaos cap could be by 5 each consequtive time you pay it off and increased back up to 100 on accepting a chaos event

(Though, making the cost scale by different rules would alos warrant letting player sknow ahea dof time apeoximately how high the bill will be

The chaos events themselves need a rebalancing. Most of them are, at best, minor nuisances, while some of them, like when the rebels taking control of all vassals, are major threats.

Reactions:
I actually like the fact that some chaos events are worse than others and that some are just minor nuisances. I agree that a few are too much like:
the rebels taking control of all vassals

Maybe there should be more options to deal with these events, similar to exploration stages, where you have a choice to give up to mitigate the event.