• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My game freezes/crashes whenever I press 'next' on the hospital screen.

That bug is still in, but the fix apparently was planned to make it, but didn't due to technical issues.
Next patch then. Source ? The thread on it in Bug Reports.

That bug is still in, but the fix apparently was planned to make it, but didn't due to technical issues.
Next patch then. Source ? The thread on it in Bug Reports.
Yep. The fix for that couldn't make it into the hotfix; it's already fixed internally though.

Can I use "destroy_artifact" to get rid of ingredients with the console? Been looking through the game files and I can't seem to find the proper names to use to delete them.

Reactions:
Fixing the "direct vassals" map-mode being colored incorrectly is a welcome fix. I thought for a moment that it was a new feature.

I wasn't going to play today, I have limited time before work and what not. However, because of this small change I've decided to putz around with some pictish shennanigans for an hour before work. Yay! Trying to use Dynasty View + CtrlClick all over big realms was getting tiresome.

I would like but ir reports an error on the forum page... "

IF you just synchronised your Owned Items, it can take up to an hour or so before you get access.
So if it doesn't work right now, wait a bit. Sometimes logging out and back in again might help.

BUG Report subforum should be visible to you.
Link anyway:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/crusader-kings-ii-bug-reports.680/

If you have a technical issue, post in Tech Support.
If you know it's a bug, post in Bug Reports.
If you don't know, i recommend to ask.... in the general forum (new thread or Quick Answers thread).
Cheers

Last edited:
Did something happen with the Lucifers own? I'm fairly sure I had the option turned off at the start of the game, but it seems active now?

I havent posted this in the bug thread because Im not sure if it was just me...

Are you aware of a glitch where inheriting a tribal emperor title could somehow give you a "feudal government emperor title to your heir"?

Since this patch I have a lot of come back to desktop under Windows. My party was created before the patch. I think it is related to character as every time it bug it is when a notification come (but not all the notification bug).

So, i tried to load my 2.7 and many countries have black COA'S.. which is frankly not good. But I guess since it is a minor patch there is no rollback option.

So, i tried to load my 2.7 and many countries have black COA'S.. which is frankly not good. But I guess since it is a minor patch there is no rollback option.
Have you tried deleting the "gfx" folder in My Documents\Crusader Kings II? Have you verified file integrity via Steam?
If it doesn't work after that, you should make a bug report over in the bug reporting sub-forum.

Thanks for Fixing the most annoying Bugs - Time to Play.

Woo! I can attempt to play again now (especially with the mapmode out and the destroyig titles issue, I put everything on hold. I was expecting to wait for the next patch (I might still do anyway for the extra shinies), but at least I can play now if I so desire!

Does any one know why, while on CRUSADE, why before, both me and my Commanders would gain the crusader trait, but recently, in the last week, only the ruler gains the crusader trait? Is this a game change? Did I miss the update? Can anyone shed any light? Its annoying having to mod each character after a crusade.