• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

napolyon94

Private
22 Badges
May 25, 2016
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
Hello everyone,:)

I love every detail about ww2. I love consuming documentaries, books and games on ww2. HoI4 may not be the best ww2 game. But it's a great game for roleplaying. It is nice to have a grasp of many details of the country. Anyway, I started a documentary-looking video AAR series. I'm making a serious effort. Here is a trailer and the first episode below. I hope you like it.

I am waiting for your valuable comments and criticisms.

Note: The language is native Turkish, but the subtitles are available in English.

Trailer:

Episode I:

• 1Like
Reactions:
I’m kinda surprised I’m the first person to comment on this (and this being my first comment on this site, yay!) that no one else has done so! Admittedly the fact that the video was in Turkish put me off a bit, but when I watched it, it turned out to be a really minor thing all things considered. To me it kinda sounded German so that helped. Of course the English subtitles helped, and the quality of the video was also good. Hope you continue!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I’m kinda surprised I’m the first person to comment on this (and this being my first comment on this site, yay!) that no one else has done so! Admittedly the fact that the video was in Turkish put me off a bit, but when I watched it, it turned out to be a really minor thing all things considered. To me it kinda sounded German so that helped. Of course the English subtitles helped, and the quality of the video was also good. Hope you continue!
Thanks for your motivative comment. I published second episode and already working on third episode. However, I saw zero feedback on this site. So, I didn't add subtitle on second episode. I am very disappointed on this Forum. You said, you are the first commenter.

I will add second episode eng subtitle in two days.