Operate between 2 hubs departing from one or the other

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Guihemt

Recruit
Jul 26, 2022
Hi,

Would it be possible to offer again the possibility to schedule flights between hubs that could depart interchangeably from one or the other hub?

If I opened hubs at both and want to schedule flights between the two, I can only schedule a flight going in 1 direction departing from the hub from which the route was opened. For instance, if I opened a route between my BSL and PMI hubs, and originally 'bought' the route as BSL-PMI, I can only schedule flights departing from BSL, not from PMI. It is impossible to schedule a flight on this same route with an aircraft based in PMI. Also impossible to alternatively 'open' the route a 2nd time (buying PMI-BSL route in addition to BSL-PMI that was already opened).

See the flight departing at 20.30 on the below illustration with an aircraft based in VIE, operating a VIE-ZRH sector; it is marked as ZRH-VIE as the route was opened from the ZRH hub originally.

This functionality was proposed in the past and was very convenient...

I hope clear. Thanks
GH

2022-07-26 _ 23.24.05.png