Open Beta Patch 1.11.4 (Steam Only) (Updated Mk4) - Checksum b22c

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Units appear to all intents and purposes like they should be fully in supply, but aren't

Game version: 1.11.4.e26e
Checksum: b22c

As always, apologies if this is WAD or a dup, but even if a dup, it might be helpful to have other saves. In this case, I have a number of divisions in allied territory that are less than full supply, but according to the supply mapmode, there should be plenty of hub supply available in the location in question. Screenshots in spoilers to manage post size.

Repro steps:
1) Load attached save.
2) Navigate to the Philippines and press F4 to bring up the supply mapmode
3) Observe, as per the first screenshot, a group of US divisions that aren't fully supplied.
4) Hover over one of the provinces these divisions are in, as per the first screenshot, and observe that there should be ample supply available.
5) Note also, as per the first screenshot, that the nearby supply hubs are a long way from being above capacity.
Ok, what jumped out at me immediately is the red sea routes. But hovering over them doesn't tell me much. However...

You have a big fleet just north of Lingayen.

Aparri_18.PNG
Note that it is requesting more than the capacity of Manila's supply. 18 vs 12.8. Note it says US can help...but I see no connection from the US here.

So, the base simply isn't getting what it needs in total, and that shorts the other Philippine bases as well. I think that's why the red supply links, not white.

The bug may be that the US isn't supplementing this from the US. It's supplying Guam, but nothing crossing to the Philippines.

That's my interpretation, anyway.

EDIT: I let it run a while, and did something else. Came back, the big fleet had moved on, the supply lines were now white, and the US divisions were catching up their supply status, slowly.
Aparri_white_supply.PNG

So, I'd guess it was the 16/70 CV fleet in range that caused the initial problem. Pulled supply out of whack, but was all headed back into balance once out of range.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Can you fix Italy spiking WT by 93.5% when justifying on Yugoslavia? It absolutely ruins any games where you want to expand because now everyone gets guaranteed by the democracies or they join the factions.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: