• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I'm probably the only one who didn't know about the exploit to keep your manpower and moneyz high:
Pretend you buy units on your Vassal land, then cancel them. At which the manpower will go into your own pool, and so does the money.

Great, lol :)

Edit: but that doesn't work anymore it seems hehe

Edit 2: " Fixed exploit: Can no longer build troops in subject's land using macro unit templates without paying for manpower."

Last edited:
Wow amazing
Congrats, that's seriously impressive.
P.S. Amazing stuff, awesome job!
Grats mate
Really Impressive Congrats.
Wow nice.
Congratz!
Very impressive!
Thank you! :)

But how the hell do your subjects have high liberty desire?
Overextension reduces the diplomatic reputation very much which in turn increases the subject’s liberty desire by a lot. With that said I annexed Portugal at the last minute and inherited its CN ("Caraibas") so it is also possible that they had a low opinion of me which helped increase the LD.

Pff, stil awaiting for 1544 WC..that is the goal everyone should aim for. :p
Next I want to see a WC as Byzantium before 1453.
I am afraid that atm that is beyond my skill level. ;)

Now all you have left to do is form Qing.
Yeah all I have to do is to push a button.

Maybe it has something to do with the 733% overextension.
True.

Looking forward to it!
I hope u upload it on youtube.
Waiting for you to upload the WC hehe.
I'll find and watch your vid!
Cool, I´ve already added the link to the OP.

Seriously please someone explain me how do you guys deal with OE? I can't pull off a WC in 350 years, let alone 140.
I second the motion!

Basically I endured the OE events (without clicking them) and tried to always stay below the unrest threshold that would let everyone revolt at the same time. With all the bonuses to unrest from ideas, decisions. etc the maximum OE that I could handle was 280; I sometimes went above it but it required a lot of military power for harsh treatment to avoid a calamity.

take 95% oe every time, and always fabricate claims etc. make coring as cheap and fast as possible then you can do the same again once the coring is finished taking more oe (constant wars helps, just avoid the oe events that happen when you get over 100% oe)
That is very good advice but only for a "relaxed" WC pace.

I just finished a Kazani WC. Lately I'd been wondering about how a Manchu run would play out. Better than I ever anticipated. I definitely knew 1.14 Hordes could win any Speed Run competition. It's just total war.
Indeed! :)

Unify China? More like Unifying the world.
Yeah, lol

It also explains why I/we haven't seen any more videos of you on youtube :(
It is true that the WCs consumed a lot of my time but I was also sick and I usually don´t upload when I am sick. I am going to start another series with commentary so at least for the near future you will have plenty of videos from me. :)

This part is clear. What I do not understand is how they survive with 733% overextension... The overextension events should destroy you.
The OE events do a lot of damage but they usually don´t directly destroy you (only your nerves due to being so gamey, unfair, annoying, you name it); what can destroy us are the rebellions if the OE is very high and everyone rises at once. Please see my reply above for more details regarding the OE.

It's only in the last minute that he makes peace with all the remaining countries at war.
Yep.

How in the hell? I have over 4k hours and I still suck and probably can't to a WC at the Ottoman....... with the extended timeline mod. :(
If you watch some of my videos I am sure you will improve. Several people told me that the following series helped them a lot:

Just wondering how you manage to discover the New World without Exploration. Do discoveries alone reveal the whole world in 1579?
I used exploration and then ditched it almost at the last moment for influence to finish annexing a couple of vassals.

Just a guess he took exploration then abandoned it thats pretty standard for wc
Yep

So I'm probably the only one who didn't know about the exploit to keep your manpower and moneyz high:
Pretend you buy units on your Vassal land, then cancel them. At which the manpower will go into your own pool, and so does the money.

Great, lol :)

Edit: but that doesn't work anymore it seems hehe

Edit 2: " Fixed exploit: Can no longer build troops in subject's land using macro unit templates without paying for manpower."
Yep it was patched already. Btw I chose to use that glitch but if I used mercs instead I doubt it would change the end result (...) so this also means that my time can still be improved by at the very least 10 years (...)

Last edited:
If you watch some of my videos I am sure you will improve. Several people told me that the following series helped them a lot:

I was watching those videos often while doing my Kazani campaign. I was thinking about taking on Asia before Europe with runs straight at India and China. Your videos helped me make that decision and figure out all the ramifications of doing so. Thank you so much, I'm not sure I would have been able to do it without your videos!