None of the anti-aliasing options appear to be working at all.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RagingDraugr

Recruit
28 Badges
Aug 7, 2021
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi, I've been trying to get anti-aliasing in CK3 working but none of the options do anything. All of the options from FXAA to MSAA 8x do not have any discernable difference between them when changing them, and pretty much all edges in the game are covered in these white dots which are very distracting. I even tried using downsampling through NVIDIA's control panel to see if I could force the game to run at 4K and downsample back to 1080p. It technically worked, but the image looked more aliased than ever.

I've tried deleting config files, reinstalling the game, changing other graphics settings, forcing anti-aliasing options through the control panel again...nothing seems to work. If anyone has run into this issue or knows of a solution for fixing it, I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know. Thank you :)

I think the white dots affect everyone, me included. Not sure why the devs have not fix it yet! Maybe it's harder than it looks.