• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it me or does the "empty town of rasony" look rather tidy for a war zone :rofl:

My soldiers cleaned it up a little. They forgot about the leaves tho. -.-

But if serious, then the battle didn't take place in the town center, it took place outside it.

It feels weird to think what the adults would have said or such because these are the years I started school.

I don't think that NATO would let any country start a war in Europe IRL.

I don't think that NATO would let any country start a war in Europe IRL.

True. And thats the only negative I find with the mod as demonstrated by you and Belgianruller. It doesn't capture any of the politics and it makes it to easy to start chewing your neighbours. Even easier than vanilla.

True. And thats the only negative I find with the mod as demonstrated by you and Belgianruller. It doesn't capture any of the politics and it makes it to easy to start chewing your neighbours. Even easier than vanilla.

It needs A LOT of work in the politics section, maybe getting every country a guarantee by friendly nations would solve the problem.

You have to realize that a game where you can't simply chew at your neighbours is little fun. Making a realistic depiction of modern politics would be 99% diplomacy and 1% sending expeditionary armies.

You have to realize that a game where you can't simply chew at your neighbours is little fun. Making a realistic depiction of modern politics would be 99% diplomacy and 1% sending expeditionary armies.
+1

Wait 10 years and such a game will be made.