• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can install but I can't get past the menus that select the various difficulty items. Then the whole thing, including Epic launcher crashes. It even crashed to Blue Screen of Death three times!

I have just sent a request for a refund to Epic.

Did you post on the Epic forums? Oh wait...

Purchased and installed and is running fine for me. Amazing luck I guess, I have, rarely in nearly 20 years of pc gaming had issues with launchers, installers, the boogeyman or Russian hackers taking over my computer so much so I can't even recall the last time. Must be dumb luck on my part, or perhaps it is something else.......hmm? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I can't help you much since I had no problems installing and running the game.
I suggest the usual: restart, check overzealous anti virus programs, firewalls etc.

Purchased and installed and is running fine for me. Amazing luck I guess, I have, rarely in nearly 20 years of pc gaming had issues with launchers, installers, the boogeyman or Russian hackers taking over my computer so much so I can't even recall the last time. Must be dumb luck on my part, or perhaps it is something else.......hmm? :rolleyes:

Never had an issue with the Epic Launcher previously before. I'm perplexed by the deepness of the errors I was getting. Its clearly something with the game launcher conflicting with the epic launcher in my instance.

Everything was updated etc.

I run with a Ryzen 5 2600 & AMD RX 580 for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.