• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For a title, that talks about immersion and depth, having the camera jump out of my character’s head and zoom back to show (pretty crappy) 3D animations, destroys all that.

Dying Light, 6 years ago has you falling, tumbling, rolling etc whilst staying in 1st POV, but what, you couldn’t or wouldn’t bother?

Most unforgivable is the appalling idea - which the amazing original game failed at too - of going 3rd person when feeding. You had an opportunity to show how ones senses could be affected by the rush of feeding, as well as the obscuring of visual range could make you more vulnerable, meaning ŷou might have to turn or stagger whilst your face is buried in the neck of your victim, as you try to keep a partially obscured eye on your surroundings.

<LESS IMPORTANT POINT> And your recent videos showing no player choice of one’s characters voice means that again we have a mute vampire character.

If you really didn’t want to innovate, improve and embellish the first game -why even bother?

Someone clearly didn't appreciate VTMB 1 for what it did well.

Reactions:
Yeah that's the straw that broke the camel's back. Are you kidding me? After everything that has happened with this game this is what makes you drop it.

• 2Like
Reactions:
For a title, that talks about immersion and depth, having the camera jump out of my character’s head and zoom back to show (pretty crappy) 3D animations, destroys all that.

Dying Light, 6 years ago has you falling, tumbling, rolling etc whilst staying in 1st POV, but what, you couldn’t or wouldn’t bother?

Most unforgivable is the appalling idea - which the amazing original game failed at too - of going 3rd person when feeding. You had an opportunity to show how ones senses could be affected by the rush of feeding, as well as the obscuring of visual range could make you more vulnerable, meaning ŷou might have to turn or stagger whilst your face is buried in the neck of your victim, as you try to keep a partially obscured eye on your surroundings.

<LESS IMPORTANT POINT> And your recent videos showing no player choice of one’s characters voice means that again we have a mute vampire character.

If you really didn’t want to innovate, improve and embellish the first game -why even bother?

I completely agree with all points! Honestly, 1st person feeding and acrobatics would make me so damn excited and redeem a lot of this game.

Id love the increased element of vulnerability while feeding!
And vampire acrobatics first person would be so interesting.

Im certainly not excited to be rubberbanded back and forth between 1st and 3rd during combat.

Reactions:
I completely agree with all points! Honestly, 1st person feeding and acrobatics would make me so damn excited and redeem a lot of this game.

Id love the increased element of vulnerability while feeding!
And vampire acrobatics first person would be so interesting.

Im certainly not excited to be rubberbanded back and forth between 1st and 3rd during combat.
I prefer it if the player had the choice, but we will both have to wait for mods, as I am sure you will get your way too.

• 1Love
Reactions: