New Paradox Insider on March 13th!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
We’re happy to announce a new Paradox Insider show!

Make sure to join us for some news, gameplay & more at the Game Dev Direct on March 13th, 8 PM CET on twitch.tv/twitchgaming!

Read more here: http://pdxint.at/3qhZ4rW

PDXINSIDER_SM_SQUARE_Announcement.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
This is probably a dumb question but how do we watch this if we want to tune in? The "streaming channels" link on the website leads to google maps (unsurprisingly there are no addresses for channels in my area) and the registration info is blank.

Capture.JPG

As a HoI4 fan who's been starved of updates recently, I'm looking forward to this.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is probably a dumb question but how do we watch this if we want to tune in? The "streaming channels" link on the website leads to google maps (unsurprisingly there are no addresses for channels in my area) and the registration info is blank.

View attachment 690278
I'm confused, too. There's a button you can hit to log in, but no button to register, and no info on the page about where to watch the stream.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm confused, too. There's a button you can hit to log in, but no button to register, and no info on the page about where to watch the stream.

View attachment 690278

Updated the OP, but to answer your question, Insider will be live on Saturday at 8 PM CET on twitch.tv/twitchgaming! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions:
As a HoI4 fan who's been starved of updates recently, I'm looking forward to this.
Same maybe they will announce the Soviet DLC and start with the Dev Diaries. HoI IV has been quiet for more than 3 month if I recall correctly

I think they'll announce a release date for Nemesis, a DLC for CK3, and maybe Wiz's secret project
You are probably right.
And taking the last DD for Stellaris into account I'd guess that the Nemesis DLC will happen within the next 4 weeks.
CK 3 hopefully,
Wiz's project. It is about time. My hope is still the unmentionable game.
Downside of your assumption is that HoI IV will be ignored again.

I will highy doubt we ll get any information about wiz.

Eu4-stellaris dlc release date, april-may window

Hoi4-ck3 dlc announcements.

Reactions:
I'm really hoping for a Stellaris DLC release date. I would be greatly disappointed if there wasn't a release date announced (and if that's the case, it would help if someone literally would say that, rather than not make an announcement on Saturday.

I can also see Wiz's secret project being revealed. It's been in the works for several years now. Normally, I'd expect that it would wait for PDX Con in the fall, but it doesn't look like there will be a PDX Con 2021, so this weekend doesn't seem too unlikely for an announcement. That said, I'm not sure what the pandemic has done to the usual development schedule.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I had forgotten about Victoria 3 Wiz' secret project. Hoping for info on that, too.
Will be interesting regardless of what we get, of course.

What is PDX doing in that environment?
Is MIX run by a former employee or a family member of a current employee?

ATM (19.20 CET) it is just a clipshow of gameplay trailers?
This doesn't appear like a highclass venue.

Reactions:
Yes, i was looking for this event at the regular Paradox channel on Twitch. This format on Mix is uninteresting at best. I am looking for grand strategy and Stellaris content, not some random Teasers of some indie studios ( Its in the name: mediaINDIEexchange). Is it a suitable format for a company like paradox?

Reactions: