• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sigh, same problem here. I've asked all over for someone to activate my account or give me a mirror.

name: nbh101

No offense but you guys need a new system.

i think i´ve registered everybody (at least everybody with a known username) now.

and yes the registration bug is very annoying, but there is nithing i can do about it (except for asking our mainadmin and the guy who hosts the site for help, which i´ve done)

Now that you think you've gotten everyone - can you register me too please? :D

Thank you

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under.

You´ve been registered all the time...

i think i´ve registered everybody (at least everybody with a known username) now.

and yes the registration bug is very annoying, but there is nithing i can do about it (except for asking our mainadmin and the guy who hosts the site for help, which i´ve done)

I'm still getting the "you don't have permission" thingy whenever I try to go to the downloadsection or post in the forums - mayhaps you missed me or tried my username on this board?

I'm abel29a over at stonyroad.de - and itching to try the new version :)

i´m sorry, i can´t find an account to activate. Have you created one, maybe you´ve mispelled your nick during the registration? I´ll register you as soon as i can.