• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Under your signature, there is a line of text that has the date and time of your post and there should be the word edit on that line. Click it.

I don't see it.

Also, the posts could be made more concise. For instance, in my latest post, there's much unused space, as my signature is quite lengthy and the post is a one-liner.

Reactions:
A minor issue, but the little blue circle to go to the last unread post in a thread is a mite anonymous. The old forum icon for the same was a bit more descriptive and visible.

- Code blocks are white on white, so not readable.
- Devs get defaulted to post as regular user instead of devs.

Reactions:
- Is this Vicky2?
- No way to re-send email verification email. If I deleted mine, I'd be stuck unable to login to the new forum. Luckily I found it in my 2014's archived emails. Gotta fix that.
- Where's the Vicky2 theme?
- Option in profile that automatically subscirbes to all threads you respond to should probably be off by default. Save you some resources.
- Are infractions wiped out on migration full amnesty style? Or users simply cannot see them now?
- Same as above, I was banned for OT for years now, in the newforum I can access it freely.
- Like/dislike - OT will love this. :) I don't.
- Paradox Wikis link - how about a drop-down list here?
- Do followed people have to agree to be followed, like in the old friends system? I'd prefer to be asked if I want someone to follow me. THen again, Johan will get 50000 requests on the first day and die...
- "User is currently viewing" displays in follow - does this display private forums?

Reactions:
Can't change avatar.

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

- "New" icon next to new posts on the right top corner is off position.
- Can't edit the above post.
- Vicky2 theme? :)

Reactions:
- When I click my account name in top right (click at "delra" where it says "delra Inbox Alerts"), that part of theme is blue characters on blue background....
- Where's my blog? I had a post there with 150k views! Are blogs gone? Please bring blogs back?

I really don't know if this is known or worth a place here, but the Announcements in the new EU4 beta forum doesn't display the last beta patches (1.11.99.1 to 1.11.99.3).

I suppose this is due to the date the merge was done.

Yet, because of the importance of such threads for the current beta patch, could we have them merged in to avoid to have to go back to old forums?

I have HOI3 registered but cannot see hoi3's tech support, so there may be a permission issue with it.

You should be able to see it. The permissions are setup. Could you maybe provide a screenshot of what the first page and the HoI3 part of the forum looks like to you? Thank you!

Reactions:
I will make sure to repost anything really important made during the transition phase. Thanks for pointing it out.

I really don't know if this is known or worth a place here, but the Announcements in the new EU4 beta forum doesn't display the last beta patches (1.11.99.1 to 1.11.99.3).

I suppose this is due to the date the merge was done.

Yet, because of the importance of such threads for the current beta patch, could we have them merged in to avoid to have to go back to old forums?

Note that this is a public forum - so wrong place for this post...

Is there an equivalent for "Mark all as read"? If so I must be blind as a bat, for I can't find it. If not, clearly a must :)

So if I understand you correctly, you have on one page for example say 30 threads, on the other 20 etc etc? Or do you mean something else.
Yes. On the first page I get 9 threads, the second 10, the third 6, the 4th 8, and so on.
More than I got last time.

Under your signature, there is a line of text that has the date and time of your post and there should be the word edit on that line. Click it.
Yeah definitely no such button.
pCq787K.png

At the top of that page is a place to enter your password, try putting it in before you click to save the changes.

No luck, C. When I do that it asks me to iinsert a valid email address, but my email address is already filled in correctly and even if I wanted to, I seem to be unable to type in that box at that moment. Definitely something wrong there that needs investigation I think.