• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sheltonious

Major
13 Badges
Apr 18, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
Alright guys the time has come for another exciting Vae Victus Multiplayer Campaign. I was thinking about having everyone be minors. Could be fun. I plan on being a minor myself. Start in Britannia and forge an english empire.

I had also though about having 1 player for every greek faction. That would be very interesting. I need everyone who is interested in starting a new Online Campaign to post here with your thoughts for our new campaign.

I wasn't wanting to get bogged down with house rules either. With minors I figure the majors would be the focus of the players, then less players would complain about my warmongering since it wouldn't be them I was attacking, lol.

We could pick minors that were spread out as well so as not to be competing with other players for land. Just throwing some ideas out there. Tell me what you guys think.

I'm up for a try. Haven't got much multiplayer experience, but it sounds fun. :)
Playing minors could be interesting, but then we really need the hotfixes (or a mod including them).

Who all is joining?

We play the online games mod free. Not everyone can agree on which mod they want and some don't use any at all. I myself do not use mods, just the standard patches.

I have not decided if majors will be completely ruled out. I might let the inexperienced players pick a major or two. I will be using a minor because if I pick a major I tend to go on a rampage and start annexing everyone, lol. First things first, lets see who all will be joining us then we can iron out the specifics.

I want this campaign to be kind of casual. If you want to expand through warfare that's fine, if you want to colonize and use diplomacy then by all means.

My last campaign, Pyrric Victory, was an online deathmatch. I want this one to be more about letting the players play however they choose. So you don't have to be a warmonger if you don't want to. As for me, war and expansion are a few of my favorite things.

So everyone who is interested post so I can get an idea of how many people we will have. Also we are still deciding on which night we will play. Maybe Monday nights. Whatever night we choose it will most likely be like my other campaigns where it starts at 5:30pm and ends at 8:30pm GMT -6.

im not really up for the fill all greek minors one. but i like the idea of minors spread out throughout the world.

SIGN ME UP FOR PONTUS!

All Minors

I like the all minors idea. I'd like Bosporus Kingdom, Pontus, or Armenia.

Monday nights from 5:30 to 8:30 GMT-6 (American Central) would be good for me.

Going Greek

I think I might be Epirus. I think Rome will be a worthy challenge, muhahahah!

P.S. Maybe we can plan for a Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or weekend night?