• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alexandru H.

Banned
6 Badges
Aug 31, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II
Ok, I've seen the screenshots and I like them. I know some of the goodies in this CD (although not all of them) so I am pretty sure I'll buy this paradox creation. My question is: what is the most interesting fact from COTN, one that could really persuade me to purchase it? What is that feature that will keep me hooked for a long period?

The same thing that all Paradox' games have : replay value. There are so many different factions to play, that it's mindboggling. :)

From the screenshots, I saw that the events are more locally oriented, they feel like "real". Also, is it very historical or some of the factions were created especially for this game?

...and another one: diplomacy works only at Sweden's level, or includes also Denmark, Novgorod, north Germany etc...

Originally posted by Alexandru H.
From the screenshots, I saw that the events are more locally oriented, they feel like "real". Also, is it very historical or some of the factions were created especially for this game?

It's 100% historical, and the map has a much closer and more"slick" feel about it than EU2. :)

I don't know about how balanced they are, I never gave that any thought. There are a bunch of different units that u can upgrade through time. Can't remember the units off the top of my head though, I'll have to dust off my copy someday soon. :D

Well, if it comes soon, I may begin playing it without any need for your help :D

Then, I shall tell you all the hard stuff and you'll have to sticky it...

Recognise my genius!:D