• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You don't technically need permission. Just give credit where credit is due if you do use it.

can someone provide a country.csv file with good colors for each nation, i cant really do a proper color scale and my DH looks really fugly

What do you mean?

i was just dumb :>

i had a proper country.csv file as backup

the country.csv file is very easy to change. The Colourscales are very different and take a lot of testing. My mod has taken an unreasonable amount of hours to do, just to get it "right".

Is there a way ro use the mod with other 'older' PE titles. such as Victoria, EUII, For the Glory ect? I imagine so, and the country file for any respective game would need to be exited. Unfortunately in my tests, it's turned out quite strange with ll black countries and the colors visible only in proincial borders. It's odd only beause it's light red color worked suitably as a standin when I was converting the 1914 mod to Victoria: Revolutions, which had become a white. May have it another try and remove the extra color entries and the order and water styles left from my original VIP and see if that wiorks.