• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have played all the naval sims, i use to be on the NWS mod team for janes fleet command and i was in a few virtual navies. The 3 games mentioned are not comparable, well FC and NWAC are close. As mentioned above NWAC is still in its early stages so give it some time to work out all the bugs. Two games not mention here are GCB2 and a game still being developed called Command, i read that it was called red pill but name changed. As far as multi player, i have played all these games in multi player. FC turns into guns battles in multi player, NWAC is ok as is GCB2 but they are both still being developed but still fun. My all time fav multi player is DW, but DW is not easy to learn. I know for a fact that at least 1 foreign(not USA) uses DW as a training tool. When i played with virtual navies we had some awesome DW battles, but most virtual navies are dead now or play more flight and shooter games than naval sims. There are 2 groups that still play DW a polish and an Italian group. There is a french group but if you sign into their web site everything is in french and after a few days you get deleted if you cant answer their login e-mail i dont speak french oh well. It a tough call to say which game is best. I still play them all due to the fact that they have all different qualities. As far as the mods DW and FC have some very intense mods out there that bring them to a different level. My biggest complaint is the AI, it is lame in all the games, there is no subsitute for a human opponent. If you want any info or would like to try some multi player matchs feel free to contact me. I live in europe, but am home from work at the present time due to a back operation so i have plenty of time to play and explain how to install mods.

Yeah.....first I need money to get one of these games and then less than 5 moths to get good enought intertet to play online

Sorry but my Russian is not good enough to play it.

What? No the mod has nothing to do with Russian language LOL. It is made by Russian community but the mod can be played by everyone who can play Dangerous waters.

Reinforce alert mod or DWX mod for Dangerous waters, fan made clip.

[video=youtube;MncHPOApWew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncHPOApWew[/video]
Latest version is 1.35

edit by safferli: link removed. No links to external sites without prior admin approval, please!

Last edited by a moderator: