My ps5 just automatically quit, just as I was about to save my game just lost 3 hours of game play and it's very annoying.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quite a few, I'm afraid!

I'll raise this with Paradox again next week.

Hello Andrew T,
Are you aware of this is still something that’s being worked on to be fixed? I am having the same exact problem still in June 2022 on PS5 and it’s making the game very frustratingly hard to impossible to play!

I have gotten to SOL 715 and have visited one asteroid and only just gone underground.

I can load a save game but it crashes when any attempt at saving is done.

Please help! I’m desperate for a fix!

I have no insight into the dev loop or patching process for external games like this I'm afraid.

All I can do is mention it to Paradox yet again.

Sorry about that!

Hello Andrew T,
Are you aware of this is still something that’s being worked on to be fixed? I am having the same exact problem still in June 2022 on PS5 and it’s making the game very frustratingly hard to impossible to play!

I have gotten to SOL 715 and have visited one asteroid and only just gone underground.

I can load a save game but it crashes when any attempt at saving is done.

Please help! I’m desperate for a fix!
Paradox needs to listen to its clients, this exact problem has been going on for years on the PS4. Maybe fix this issue before creating Mods this is what we in the industry call quality assurance.

It’s just so aggravating as me and my husband love this game but we can’t play without knowing whether or not it will break the longer we play. It’s making us not want to play.
Surely they cannot just leave their game broken?

thanks for the reply though!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Paradox needs to listen to its clients, this exact problem has been going on for years on the PS4. Maybe fix this issue before creating Mods this is what we in the industry call quality assurance.
Paradox have nothing to do with creating mods, so I'm not sure what you are thinking of there. Indeed they do not develop this game at all! They are just the publisher.

It’s just so aggravating as me and my husband love this game but we can’t play without knowing whether or not it will break the longer we play. It’s making us not want to play.
Surely they cannot just leave their game broken?

thanks for the reply though!
I will raise it again with my manager in Paradox tonight.