• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rock Gunnar

Sergeant
Mar 8, 2023
The name I use for everything on every empire/city building game won’t work plz un censor we’re all adults and paid good money for this game you all shouldn’t have to hold our hand like we’re 5 plz fix.,it was iron monger raiders

If y’all are an North American company u should know we have a right to freedom of speech and that limits it just saying don’t mean to be rude or anything but it’s the truth

Last edited:
  • 4Haha
Reactions:
1) The right to free speech in the US applies to the US government, not to private companies nor citizens.
2) Paradox Interactive is based in Sweden
3) The 4 letters after "Iron" are apparently an insult, according to Urban Dictionary
4) This is the Scunthorpe problem hard at work. So yes, this is silly of the game to do.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
1) The right to free speech in the US applies to the US government, not to private companies nor citizens.
3) The 4 letters after "Iron" are apparently an insult, according to Urban Dictionary
4) This is the Scunthorpe problem hard at work. So yes, this is silly of the game to do.
Iron worked fine it was monger that didn’t lol it’s 1950/60’s slang for the guys that run a smelter in a factory

If y’all are an North American company u should know we have a right to freedom of speech

that just means your government doesn’t have the right to arrest you for expressing views it doesn’t like. private companies can dictate what they like on their own platforms; that isn’t a breach of FoS.

Iron worked fine it was monger that didn’t lol it’s 1950/60’s slang for the guys that run a smelter in a factory

the first four letters of monger make up a slur common in the uk in the 80s. can’t use the word computer in-game for similar, spanish-flavoured reasons.

• 1Like
Reactions:
And what’s funny they got mongols aka merc guilds lol my faction pirate name for everything I use is iron monger raiders

that just means your government doesn’t have the right to arrest you for expressing views it doesn’t like. private companies can dictate what they like on their own platforms; that isn’t a breach of FoS.

the first four letters of monger make up a slur common in the uk in the 80s. can’t use the word computer in-game for similar, spanish-flavoured reasons.
Oh idk that thanks and it’s a really awsome name if I must admit even if it means some bogus stuff in slang Britt land lol iron monger raiders will rule yea!!!