• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

svenvangent

First Lieutenant
5 Badges
Apr 26, 2009
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
They asked me to become one of them I did .
They asked me to fight with them I did .
They asked me to place there enormous fleet ( 130K ) in my empire when I was not the one and only President , I let them .
Than as the day's month and years where passing and flying by it was my turn to become El Presidento happy I was indeed like a peacock but nothing was happening until .......... until that moment when The Unforbidden came out of nowhere and started a war with all who where around them , luckily I was not in the direct surrounding of there main capital so I could build myself even a large fleet .
And yes it was my turn and you will or not believe it but at that imported moment I was president off ( bye bye 130K extra federation fleet bye bye ) .
There first fleet was a 49K I had 89K no problem for me they where dead I still had 82K over .

In the meantime 130K was still parked above one of my planets doing nothing I said ...... ok ...... perhaps they know I could win against a 49K noooo problem I accept .
There came a second enemy fleet but now with 89K and I had only 82K hoping lazy 130k would help me :confused::confused: nops wasy not in the mood so I lost that battle and they left with 20K over bombing my planet .

Suddenly wonderfully miraculously my federation fleet came in action and came in the direction of my beloved planet who had a hard time while being bombed .
I said come on hurry hurry hurry they came closer closer closer , they entered with there 130K fleet to say hallo to the enemy and left to the next place of rendezvous :eek::eek:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat no yes they left :( .

I love my federation when you need them .

Last edited:
The AI only reacts when planets are being bombarded, they couldn't care less about fleets.

Also was the federation fleet 130k or 130,000k which is 130,000,000, cause I want to know how your federation has 130 million fleet power.

The AI only reacts when planets are being bombarded, they couldn't care less about fleets.

Also was the federation fleet 130k or 130,000k which is 130,000,000, cause I want to know how your federation has 130 million fleet power.
Strang because in a other game I was also in a federation and one enemy declared war upon me you had to see how fast they came to help me .
O dear I think I like zero's way to much it is 130K , ach it was very late in the night and than strange thinks happen in my brain :)
Has been corrected thanks .

It's very hard for me to ever get into Federations because I always enslave 3 primitive species in the first 10 years and I usually purge one of them because 3 is unnecessary. After the mass enslavement of entire worlds of primitives and genocide no one likes me LOL

It's very hard for me to ever get into Federations because I always enslave 3 primitive species in the first 10 years and I usually purge one of them because 3 is unnecessary. After the mass enslavement of entire worlds of primitives and genocide no one likes me LOL
Those poor primitives .
Still something I have to do for the first time in a game is make slaves out of them .