• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(638588)

Sergeant
6 Badges
Jan 18, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Not sure how to reproduce these bugs, but here's what I've found so far.

This bug is very common it seemed. A player was unable to pass the barrier, but us other 2 was able too. That player restarted their client and rejoined ours in a new game of the level, but still had the same issue.
That player then left and another player joined and they had the same issue.
Please view this bug at http://www.twitch.tv/colonel_black/c/1878844 1 hour and 22 minutes

Another bug.
We completed Level 2 and it seemed to load, but then it resumed back to where it was with a 2% transparency with a black background. I was able to chat and walk through the next level portal, but the next level (Boss) did not load.
Please view this bug at http://www.twitch.tv/colonel_black/c/1878844 1 hour and 45 minutes

A VERY common bug. In DM mode, the bot AI seems very dumb and gets stuck at spawn. This results in having to wait till the server is full of players before starting.
Please view this bug at http://www.twitch.tv/colonel_black/c/1878844 17 minutes (Not directly looking at the AI, but I think I did at some point)

*Edit*

Edited with video

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding your first bug, it feels similar to something we saw in the beta but that was resolved. If you and/or your friends run into this bug again, please report exactly what happened, if the one who couldn't pass the barrier was host or client etc.

Also, please attach your Dungeonland logs. They are located in you Steam folder, ...Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland Beta\dungeonland_Data\output_log.txt

This log is overwritten every time you restart the game, so make sure you save the log after you quit the game when you have run into this bug.

Lastly, regarding the other two bugs, please post new threads for them as bugs are to be posted and dealth with as separate issues. Makes working to solve them more effective. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding your first bug, it feels similar to something we saw in the beta but that was resolved. If you and/or your friends run into this bug again, please report exactly what happened, if the one who couldn't pass the barrier was host or client etc.

Also, please attach your Dungeonland logs. They are located in you Steam folder, ...Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland Beta\dungeonland_Data\output_log.txt

This log is overwritten every time you restart the game, so make sure you save the log after you quit the game when you have run into this bug.

Lastly, regarding the other two bugs, please post new threads for them as bugs are to be posted and dealth with as separate issues. Makes working to solve them more effective. :)

Thanks for the reply. I've edited my post with the videos, but I'll split it up.

Unfortunately, I restarted the client to check the Volume: 0 bug which fixed on second load. When I play again, I'll get the log.

*Edit*
It was the client that couldn't get through, not the host.

i was in a couple of games with colonel black and it was very weird that the one other guy got stuck behind an invisible wall to the next portion of the map. And i left after the other bug, the one with blackscreen with low transparancy

We encountered the same problem with passing walls everytime in 3 player games (not DM mode). It seems like it was always the middle player(player 2) who couldn't pass those walls. Also that one never got any goldshare from our adventures.