• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

usergotname

Recruit
25 Badges
Feb 25, 2024
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Colonial Officers
Italy has colonial officers but i think uk/france should also get it maybe via re enforce the empire route for uk and maybe down the line from the current algerian core focus for france it makes sense for france and uk to have it since they both had colonial officers. ( maybe limited to only africa/asia )
SS/Soviet/Japanese occupation laws
I really think we should add a SS occupation option for germany maybe change its name to be less controversial along with japan and soviet one too since this 3 are well known for being devastating occupiers maybe something like population growth -15% but resistance -75% Compliance growth -10%

1710482429578.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
What would be their purpose (outside of a bad larp)?
Each current occupation law has a purpose. Where would those new one fit?

The stats you proposed would make it worse in every regards that the current existing law. There would be no cases where you want to choose it.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I really think we should add a SS occupation option for germany maybe change its name to be less controversial along with japan and soviet one too since this 3 are well known for being devastating occupiers maybe something like population growth -15% but resistance -75% Compliance growth -10%

From my actually test run liberate Israel with spys i am not happy with you idea. I believe that i have found 1-2 bugs what resistance and compliance affect or not affect. But i am not 100% shure. Espionage is so buggy.

One question I have is why on earth don't the Soviet's get brutal oppression as an option. It's not like they were averse to that sort of thing.

However, it is disappointing sometimes that there aren't more gradations in occupation law. Typically you are motivated to want to increase suppression in 10% increments and usually have to go in much bigger jumps. I always find, half way through conquering the world, that I'm wishing I could add some automation to the suppression and have the game adjust occupation laws for me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
What would be their purpose (outside of a bad larp)?
Each current occupation law has a purpose. Where would those new one fit?

The stats you proposed would make it worse in every regards that the current existing law. There would be no cases where you want to choose it.
honestly i only want uk colonial officers since historically its like their thing

Status
Not open for further replies.