• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Koyraboro

Captain
18 Badges
Apr 14, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Many mapmodes that were present in CK2 or new to CK3 are either not there or present though another access (councillor task for control or development for example)

I think it would be very well received to:
1°)Add mapmodes for control, diplomacy and others accessible though tooltips. Allow us to customize which mapmodes we want on hotkey by changing the default setup

2°)Add better support for making modded map modes.

EDIT: Please consider upvoting in addition to leaving a reaction. This is what will give visibility to this post.

Last edited:
  • 17Like
Reactions:
Absolutely I second / upvote for a Control map and some kind of colour code for 'chance of finding secrets' percentages as well. It seems silly that the only way to see these maps is when first selecting your councillor's tool for this. love the game though!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Can I also suggest that after selecting 'Increase Development in County', and then scanning counties, the current county development scores are made visible? You can see 'will complete in ## months or years', but not the current development score

• 1Like
Reactions:
When would you want to see control on the map outside of placing your Councillor to increase control?

Reactions:
When would you want to see control on the map outside of placing your Councillor to increase control?
This entire line of thinking is at the root of the problems with CK3. Just because you cannot think of a reason why someone would want access to that sort of information in that manner doesn't mean that there aren't people out there wanting exactly that.

Maybe the person who posted about the Control Map Mode has written an amazing intrigue mod that allows people to scheme to incite revolts in other realm's counties, and the chances of success are influenced by the level of control. It shouldn't matter. The information is available, don't make it difficult to find it or aggregate it.

• 11Like
Reactions:
I need a region map (e.g. Bactria) please and thanks.

Reactions: