More info about the game?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kovax

Field Marshal
10 Badges
May 13, 2003
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
I'm assuming (and hoping) that a more detailed description of the game is being drafted for this forum, since there's very little info about the game itself in the forum so far. The current posts are mainly about the choice of Paradox as a Publisher, plus some background on the developer.

Apparently, it's a factory-builder game, but the prolific presence of robots as shown in the artwork isn't explained.

Unfortunately, not being a Steam user (due to an incident with them long ago), I will probably not have access to the demo.

Maybe have a look at the Discord. There are vids on YouTube as well

Reactions:
Maybe have a look at the Discord. There are vids on YouTube as well
I would suggest the dev blogs available over at the Steam page. Not everyone are interested in joining a Discord for every game they might be interested in playing. Personally I would rather just not play a game rather than having to join a Discord to get information about it. Neither of those solutions are as user friendly as a forum when it comes to looking up old dev posts though.

Reactions:
HI!
Good catch! Actually there is a plenty of various dev journals, but they are available on website and game Steam page. We will later make a Dev Diary Index here on the forum with the links to all the previous materials. :)