More efficient auto-diplomats with subjects and outraged nations (possibly allies and neighbors)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mastani

Private
138 Badges
Jun 25, 2018
  • Semper Fi
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
Right now diplomats that are assigned to auto-improve relations work inefficiently / detrimentally.

With subjects:
When improving with subjects, the diplomat will always go intil it has reached +200 modifier in relations with the subject, before passing on to another subject, where (often) you don't need that much to reach the max relations (and if I want to cap out at 200 improve relations, I can manually assign him and forget him until I get the notification that I reached 200 relations).
I'd like the diplomat to auto-change target when hitting the first of these two caps: +200 total relations or +200 improve relations modifier. Ideally once all subjects are at +200 relations, the diplomat(s) would then push over cap.
Tributary heavy overlords, colonial powers, shoguns with daimios, HRE privilege revokers and Ottoman - elayet players thank you in advance.
This would also be useful for allies and neighbors, with a +100 improve relations or 200 total relations.

With outraged countries:
The main use of this by players is to counter / dissolve coalitions. Currently it fails it's goal as the diplomat will change target as soon as relations are positive (proof that auto-diplomats can have a specific relations level measure to estimate their task "done"). That doesn't prevent the target country from joining a coalition as soon as the player looses a point of relations (for example a negative event or another peace deal)
I'd like the diplomat to try and max out relations until they either hit the max in improve relations or the target flips to neutral / friendly.
That would help new players dissolve coalitions more easily.

Upvote 0