• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now a true Moldavian Patriot will take control of the great state of Moldavia.​

Let's see what we got...an interesting mission...and 2 cogs being built...

cog.png

Rebels appeared in Wallachia, they were defeated in Wallachia and completely crushed in Transylvania.

battles.png

Poland DOWed Hungary soon, we joined in with a loss of two stability. The war was soon settled with a white peace.

e8d5c131.png

A new calvary and infantry regiment...

Military access was established with the Ottoman Empire, allowing us to invade Byzantium.

byz.png

Serbia (our ally) was at war with the Ottomans. So we DOWed the Ottomans after canceling out Military access through them.

epace.png

After Erdine was taken the Ottomans accepted peace.

banat.png

During the war Banat defected to Moldavia from Hungary

tim.png

Peace is made with the alliance leader (Ottomans became a junior partner in war)​

But now 9,000 rebels are in Salonica and 7,000 are in Transylvania, both almost taking control of the regions.

Besides what I showed you...it was a very eventless two decades :D

Looks nice :) I've always wanted to see a great Moldavian Empire, keep it up!

spl said:
I had a NA Moldavian Empire that ended up as an AAR...You should look at the screenshot at the end...Linky!

Yes, but will this Moldavian Empire be BIGGER?!?! :D

Booo!
Russia would never marriage Moldovian scum.

This **** is riged! :mad:

Still, exciting AAR. Vasselized by Poland, and then you broke it. Then spl's obvious luck helped it out. I will read on.

Fijj said:
Booo!
Russia would never marriage Moldovian scum.

This **** is riged! :mad:

Still, exciting AAR. Vasselized by Poland, and then you broke it. Then spl's obvious luck helped it out. I will read on.
Well, there are 16,000 rebels and I have an army of about 7,000. Not too lucky...and my turns not over :eek:

Moldavia is in a horrible position. Rebels have an army three times larger than ours. Luckily, they are split up, half are in Salonica and the others in Transylvania.

mercs.png

The new forces to help defeat the rebels

banat-1.png

A victory against the Transylvanian patriots boosted morale for the small Moldavian state.

Even with the success in Transylvania things were not going well down south. Thrace and Salonica had fallen to rebels.

alll.png

We helped the Polish, this brought us into war with Hungary

aquelia.png

We accepted, they were a rather strong state.

salonica.png

Crazy localisation files...telling me I won't stand for things I can't deal with...

tue.png

Peace is restored for Moldavia

dimitre.png

A new ruler brings new life to Moldavia

Byzantium soon declared independence, and only months later peasants took over...

byz-1.png

Average Moldavian Awesomeness gave us the skills to extract 150 ducats from their coffers as well...

150.png

NO.png

This is the final straw for Poland. We refuse to keep our nation at war to kill a Baltic state who has never done anything to Moldavia.

hab.png

The Habsburgs offer an alliance, we accept - this means we have 3 allies in the region that are medium power. We just need a PU over Serbia now...

hun.png

A short war is fought with the Hungarians, after we made a royal marriage and claimed the throne the war was declared. Hungarian vassal... Deja Vu anyone?

otto-1.png

The Ottoman Empire has grown to a strong country, they have destroyed the last country of the Roman Empire, and moved their capital to Constantinople later...I mean Istanbul...

The Hungarian war continued, the Bohemians were the alliance leader and the Polish were fighting us also.

boh.png

The war ended, luckily Serbia had been randomly fighting Bohemia giving us some extra money

With the extra money two cogs were built, giving a total of four. Hungary was then allied to expand our strength.

5.png

A map of the four kingdoms allied to Moldavia - nicknamed "The five kingdoms" :p

morea.png

The Declaration of war on Morea, our revenge for the loss of Salonica-even if it was in the hands of the Ottoman Empire.

vas-2.png

yay-1.png

Boo National Banking...yay state banks! ;)

pap.png

We accepted, it is time to seize Rome for the glory of Orthodoxy.

roma.png

Naples took Roma, but then made a white peace, leaving the men in the fort very few in number. They were then annexed

conquest.png

Rome gave a nifty little bonus

Now for two animated (.gif) maps of the changes from the beginning of this update in Moldavia and the world.

mol.gif

world-1.gif

Photobucket seems to hate this .gif file..the picture looks fine on my computer.

I believe I will continue playing for a bit longer as cocodtim cannot play right now. (Out of town iirc)

Last edited:
The Five Kingdoms cannot be defeated!!!

Now, hopefully, they won't declare war on each other! :p

Great Update!!!