• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ikcz

Private
22 Badges
Jan 24, 2018
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities in Motion
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
I use original simplified Chinese Create a module called Chinese, move the ZH folder of the game language into it and rename it to CHT, rename the name ZH in the folders DLC0, DLC1, DLC2, DLC3, and Title to CHT, and name it The text in the "NAME.TXT" file was changed to Chinese. After using Pack Manage's content packpage to save DLC0, DLC1, DLC2, and DLC3 Dependencies, enter and release the version and Priority of Package Manage, select a picture,and then release the missing words after entering the game.
Missing text is indicated by square text.
I think this is a problem with the game engine.If you replace the text file that cannot display the text with English, it will be displayed normally.
@Jordi Engel
@licau

Attachments

• 20200424122530_1.jpg
    20200424122530_1.jpg
    654,4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200424122541_1.jpg
    20200424122541_1.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200424122612_1.jpg
    20200424122612_1.jpg
    524,7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200424122756_1.jpg
    20200424122756_1.jpg
    650,1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200424125837_1.jpg
    20200424125837_1.jpg
    290,1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200424130052_1.jpg
    20200424130052_1.jpg
    762,5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hey ikcz, those squares/rectangles indicate that the characters used are not found/part off the font file used by the game.
But I'm using a Chinese Simplified language module built in an officially supported language Chinese Simplified language, which, in principle, will be the same as Chinese Simplified.

And the game doesn't miss any words.

Last edited:
To make it clearer, I use the official Simplified Chinese language to copy this language as a localized module. According to the rules, there will be no missing words but still missing words.Ask the development team to take this issue seriously and fix it, and if you don't do this make other localized language modules the same problem will occur.
Also, I directly changed the language in the official folder from simplified Chinese language to traditional Chinese language.It will be displayed normally in the game without missing words, but if it is made into a traditional Chinese language localization module, it will still be missing words. Just as I used the official Chinese Simplified language module to copy it into Chinese Simplified module encountered exactly the same problem.Ask the development team to take this issue seriously and fix it, and if you don't do this make other localized language modules the same problem will occur.
Attach Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)mod.
Attach Simplified Chinese(Chinese)mod.
Attached official simplified language folder sits i changed to Chinese Traditional folder.How to use: Unzip and overwrite to X: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Wonders Planetfall \ Language.
@Jordi Engel

Attachments

• Taiwan.zip
    34,8 MB · Views: 0
  • Chinese.zip
    35,1 MB · Views: 0
  • ZH.zip
    13,1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey Ikcz, while we usually don't do modding support I had a look at your mod and the files and was confused why it wasn't working as well. So I had a look with the dev that build the localisation system, and due to console optimisations you'll need to do the following.

In your fonts folder you need to duplicate the NUMBERS.ttf 3 times (so you'll have 4 total files in there). Those three duplicated font files you'll rename to
  • DECORATIVE
  • HEADER
  • REGULAR
After that's done you can repackage and the text that was missing the fonts will now show up.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hey Ikcz, while we usually don't do modding support I had a look at your mod and the files and was confused why it wasn't working as well. So I had a look with the dev that build the localisation system, and due to console optimisations you'll need to do the following.

In your fonts folder you need to duplicate the NUMBERS.ttf 3 times (so you'll have 4 total files in there). Those three duplicated font files you'll rename to
  • DECORATIVE
  • HEADER
  • REGULAR
After that's done you can repackage and the text that was missing the fonts will now show up.
Thank you very much for help me and solve my question.

Last edited:

• DECORATIVE
  • HEADER
  • REGULAR
You key words NUMBERS.ttf is wrong,the current spell is "NUMBER.ttf".