• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Stuck, as in unable to change out of the law? Hm. Well, remember I did just copy over the default game's laws and everything wholesale, without any changes, so it might be because of that. Why don't you look into restoring it? I just want to work on the map.

Reactions:
Are the Ice Reapers/Lost Men pirates supposed to have such high upkeep for their fleets? It's extremely difficult to actually make money raiding if you move more than three sea provinces beyond your kingdom; I know with Lost Men you can make money by raiding the Corsairs, but the Ice Reapers are stuck raiding extremely strong empires who retaliate without fail.

Speaking of which, the various kingdoms are all quite aggressive. Daxos, Gharemen (definitely not how it's spelled) and Leung all holy war the hell out of the Nord kingdoms on the northern island, and also attack Ice Reapers quite regularly. Barrier also seems to make a habit out of intervening whenever Pirates, Corsairs, or Elder One rulers take any ground. Titular Sonedar, in particular, gets holy warred and destroyed before the first year is out.

The last thing is that the inland sea in the middle of Sonedar is impossible to reach, as the second river portion is impassable. I mainly bring this up because while examining the Elder God holy sites, all of them reside on the central island, so having them have no chance of taking them seems like an issue.

This ended up being longer than I originally intended, for which I apologize. I really appreciate all the work that was done, and is still being done, on this mod, and bring up these issues only out of a hope that I can contribute to making one of the most enjoyable CK2 experiences even more enjoyable.

Reactions:
I have a problem, with 1.06 at the beginning of the game, blank event sheet pops up with no options to click on so i can't close it and can't continue the game. Any way to fix that?

Edit: I don't know what happened, but now it doesn't launch the game at all, when i click launch game with Sonendar mod, nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Are the Ice Reapers/Lost Men pirates supposed to have such high upkeep for their fleets? It's extremely difficult to actually make money raiding if you move more than three sea provinces beyond your kingdom; I know with Lost Men you can make money by raiding the Corsairs, but the Ice Reapers are stuck raiding extremely strong empires who retaliate without fail.

Speaking of which, the various kingdoms are all quite aggressive. Daxos, Gharemen (definitely not how it's spelled) and Leung all holy war the hell out of the Nord kingdoms on the northern island, and also attack Ice Reapers quite regularly. Barrier also seems to make a habit out of intervening whenever Pirates, Corsairs, or Elder One rulers take any ground. Titular Sonedar, in particular, gets holy warred and destroyed before the first year is out.

The last thing is that the inland sea in the middle of Sonedar is impossible to reach, as the second river portion is impassable. I mainly bring this up because while examining the Elder God holy sites, all of them reside on the central island, so having them have no chance of taking them seems like an issue.

This ended up being longer than I originally intended, for which I apologize. I really appreciate all the work that was done, and is still being done, on this mod, and bring up these issues only out of a hope that I can contribute to making one of the most enjoyable CK2 experiences even more enjoyable.

Ah yeah, I forgot to disable Holy Wars for everyone except the Elders of the Abyss. I'll look into the upkeep issue. And the last issue is probably something to do with portages. That'll be high on the priority list and I'll look into it immediately.

Reactions:
Last edited:
Reactions:
Sonendar v.1.07.1

First of all, this is for the last patch, 2.3.6. This patch can be reverted to from the current patch by right-clicking "Crusader Kings 2" in Steam, clicking "Properties", navigating to the "Betas" tab, and selecting 2.3.6 from the drop-down menu.

I've playtested it a little but not a lot. There shouldn't be any broken events, and all the Sonendar stuff should be functional now except the zombie invasion, which is removed until we can make it function. If it's not, complain at me and I'll fix it (probably). I'm working to get the mod updated to the current patch, which doesn't seem like it'll be too too hard, but then it's taken me this long to finally update to 2.3.6 so...

I'm not sure if the bugs that have been reported above are fixed in it. I'll check and hotfix this if they aren't.

Reactions:
Hey! Just a quick thank you for this, been really enjoying it, I've kept my game reverted to basically play this (and birthright and the Japanese mod) as I missed it first time around, been really enjoying it! Thanks for the hard work :)

Reactions:
Hey! Just a quick thank you for this, been really enjoying it, I've kept my game reverted to basically play this (and birthright and the Japanese mod) as I missed it first time around, been really enjoying it! Thanks for the hard work :)

Glad you're having fun. No major bugs to report?

Reactions:
In my game i keep seeing most dynasties broken like in Everdell, Daxos, the Lascaux dynasty has the brother not conected to their father, only in their father dynasty tree of bregnac.

Glad you're having fun. No major bugs to report?

I've been mostly playing in the north using a ruler designed guy so I must admit I didn't notice any broken dynasties, I'll be sure to let you know if I see anything screwy though.

EDIT

Having said that, playing around as a RD tribal norse guy in the far northeast island I wasn't able to get any events, as in I'd set hunting focus and not get any follow up events, also I'd enact the hunting decision and no events would fire, will play around some more.

Last edited:
Downloaded the Mod Yesterday and i love it. But i cannot press claims on the Land of the Republic of The Willows, i dont know if its the Same at those other Republics. Also if i switch to the Trade Route Map Mode the Game crashes.

Hey, I'm having a problem with playing this. I've reverted to 2.3.6 but there are no characters or nations on the map at all. It's all blank. Can anyone help I am really keen to play?