• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think that the neutral expression would be fine, as even in the show that seems to be their default look. Like you said, until animations are figured out, we all just kinda gotta roll with what we got.

I changed the brow to be a bit more expressive/menacing, I might even do a few variants with different brows, mouths and eye direction. The biggest problem is that there is no random generation for static images as far as I know, so every possible combination has to be made manually and converted to dds with the appropriate settings, which will take a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/0pLLHFF.png

9 council Rick faces so far:

upload_2016-5-15_12-20-31.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
I don't think I've seen anybody be able to do anything about that yet. All the other mods with custom portraits are in the same boat. Personally, it doesn't really bother me too much.

I don't think I've seen anybody be able to do anything about that yet. All the other mods with custom portraits are in the same boat. Personally, it doesn't really bother me too much.

Ah okay, I thinks it's extra bad here because the drawings have very fine/thin lines, but yeah doesn't seem like there is much I can do.

Last edited:
I'm having major problems with making a custom race and figuring out all the name and file aspects, I could really use some help from anyone who has made a custom race or understands the file structure.

Version 1.3
  • 140 new leader specific portraits
  • Added a custom introduction for the Council of Ricks race
  • More Mr. Meeseeks; He gets increasingly frustrated with his existence, the more robots are upgraded, the sadder he looks!
  • New leader trait: "Alcoholism"
  • 10 leader years but +5% all sciences
  • Name list 2.0
  • New default Ruler, Riq IV, Spokesperson of the Council
  • A few bugfixes

Last edited:
Reactions:
One thing I've noticed is that the AI seems to love your mod too much. There were at least 4 different Rick-based Kingdoms and Empires that started hailing me after my game progressed a bit.

If you guys could set it to not allow the AI to make their own Ricks, that'd be great.

One thing I've noticed is that the AI seems to love your mod too much. There were at least 4 different Rick-based Kingdoms and Empires that started hailing me after my game progressed a bit.

If you guys could set it to not allow the AI to make their own Ricks, that'd be great.

Thats sounds hilarious wrong, 4x rick game. that def something we need to look at, thanks for bringing it up.

Edit: also send you a private message

Reactions: