• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oops; forgot: Here's what I meant by the EMF options showing up.

Attachments

• emf.png
    emf.png
    3 MB · Views: 80
I'm noticing some... small problems. Namely with dowagers, very specifically in lists and not when you're actually looking at them.

Also, I think it's giving me EMF options even though I don't use the mod. I know it's COMPATIBLE now, but was it required?

Unfortunately that is due to a limitation of CK2's rendering of dynamic localization. I did make a bug report for it but haven't heard anything back (I assume it's not high on their radar).

As for the EMF event, I integrated one event from emf (bring child home) for my own personal use, and it looks like I forgot to remove that from the uploaded version. I'll ask ziji if I can keep it (assuming I give him credit), otherwise I will reupload tomorrow.

Hello I just want to request, can you do something about a bug that happens when a cardinal died and then his portrait, clothing and name would revert back to that of a princebishop/bishop?
another thing, should it really be called prince-bishop? or is archbishop a better name for a duke counterpart in the clergy?

Many thanks Azarias. I love your mod. :D

Hello I just want to request, can you do something about a bug that happens when a cardinal died and then his portrait, clothing and name would revert back to that of a princebishop/bishop?
another thing, should it really be called prince-bishop? or is archbishop a better name for a duke counterpart in the clergy?

Many thanks Azarias. I love your mod. :D

Hmmm I can take a look at the portrait thing, but I'm not going to mess with theocratic titles at this time.

Unfortunately it is not going to work until the next patch. The localisation is currently screwed up. You can still use this mod with HIP in its current state - it just won't do the regional localisations. And if you have any troubles with the portraits, you might have to replace the portrait_properties.txt file in HIP with the one in mine.

Oh, that's fine! In the past I've tweaked your mod to have HIP localisations and it worked just fine, though I have to disable several titles since I have no idea what those titles are in foreign languages.

By the way, for those (with portraits, overhaul, and so on mods) wondering why everyone (from courtiers to emperors) in the portraits seem to have royal crowns despite having no royal relation, it's because of this mod and its "portrait_properties.txt" file. Forgot that was the conflict and was wondering for a while, lol. Just remove that and everything else like the saving of the royal/noble titles should be fine. Would be nice for a compatch update with HIP 2019-07-23 (Golden2).

Last edited:
Is the mod for ck2 compatible with the latest base game version (vanilla) of ck2 ? By the way, I’ve used R&F for CK3 and I love it. Thank you for taking the time to make the CK3 version. It’s permanent part of my load order for CK3.
No I don't believe it is. Sorry I do not recall what the last compatible version of R&F for CK2 was.