• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I found a bug with the mod. As a king, my vassals cannot join the war directly. The event fires and it says that they will fight alongside me, but it doesn't seem to have an effect. They don't raise any troops or give me any levies. The version where it says all of their troops are ready for my command works though.
When they say they will fight along side you, they will join the offensive war. That is they will be in the war themselves as allies in the war instead of giving you extra levies.

I know that. What I mean is that they don't actually fight alongside you as allies. The message just comes up and then nothing happens.
Check the war interface icon on the bottom right. They may still be allies. If they have empty holdings, they won't/can't raise levies.

Already checked. Holdings are full as well. From what I have found searching the forums, it may have something to do with the latest updates. Read something about the join_attacker_wars and join_defender_wars commands being nonfunctional in the current version. At least with respect to joining liege wars.

Already checked. Holdings are full as well. From what I have found searching the forums, it may have something to do with the latest updates. Read something about the join_attacker_wars and join_defender_wars commands being nonfunctional in the current version. At least with respect to joining liege wars.
That command has never worked for joining liege wars; I made a workaround so they are not your liege when they join the war. So the command still works.

It works on my game.
Could you upload a save file? I want to check.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the bug, it happens when you have a temporary title. Well the bug is not about joining wars, they should not be able to join the war in the first place if liege has temp title.

Last edited:
do you mind me using your stuff for my mod, my mod is a submod of immersion but I will not upload it for others until this game is debugged.
This mod is slightly outdated. Although, it should still work in theory. You can use the pledge mod if you wish. I suggest you edit the numbers though, the numbers for the levies were balanced pre-levy change so you may want to do that.

This mod is slightly outdated. Although, it should still work in theory. You can use the pledge mod if you wish. I suggest you edit the numbers though, the numbers for the levies were balanced pre-levy change so you may want to do that.

excellent, I have already heavily modified your stuff and changed the way AI decides to use it. the AI only decides by 100% there is no effect of lessening the chance, you can make it 0.0000001 and it will still have 100% chance

excellent, I have already heavily modified your stuff and changed the way AI decides to use it. the AI only decides by 100% there is no effect of lessening the chance, you can make it 0.0000001 and it will still have 100% chance
please could i have your modified version of this mod

Reactions:
I noticed you updated Rebels & Warmongers. Is there a chance you could update this as well? I realize that this mechanic is included in that mod... but I can't use it with HIP, you see.
The current mechanic in RaW and this mod work very differently. RaW's pledge system enacts laws to make feudal lords behave like tribal rulers. While this mod allows one to join offensive wars or provide extra levy for defensive wars.