• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@CoSMoS

I managed to get it working using the method I posted above. But unfortunately for reasons I don't understand the game interprets Tanistry as the primary succession type when generating tribal characters. Unless you want all Tribals to always use tanistry I'd recommend either asking in the quick questions thread or going through this in a different way. Perhaps requiring a flag set by a decision would work.

@CoSMoS

I managed to get it working using the method I posted above. But unfortunately for reasons I don't understand the game interprets Tanistry as the primary succession type when generating tribal characters. Unless you want all Tribals to always use tanistry I'd recommend either asking in the quick questions thread or going through this in a different way. Perhaps requiring a flag set by a decision would work.

Thanks a lot for your efforts! Is it possible for you to somehow upload your file or send/mail it to me? It seems I'm just an idiot and inserts your code in a wrong way somehow, since you can get it to work and I can't. The thing about it now being the primary succesion is of no worry to me.

@CoSMoS

Put this file in the common/laws folder within the Enhanced Succession Laws mod:

Attachments

• succession_laws.txt
    20,9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: