• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GameBoss

Corporal
Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I try all the mods The Grand Campaign,New World Oder 2,Kaiserrech,....... but after modding i choose a mod and go into the game after i choose a country and press the start button after loading mod done it crash.Im window 7 can anyones have fix for this problem ?

Did you install it correctly? Do you have the correct version? Is the checksum correct?

Check that your mod is for the correct version of DH that you have; a lot of mods now work only with 1.05. Remember if you're playing the steam version, you have to manually update it to 1.05 from the steam settings, under the Beta or DLC tab.

Check that your mod is for the correct version of DH that you have; a lot of mods now work only with 1.05. Remember if you're playing the steam version, you have to manually update it to 1.05 from the steam settings, under the Beta or DLC tab.

so i have one more question game need correct version with mod if dont game crash ?

The mod will only work with the correct game version, yes.