• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ty for the quick response but sadly Opt 1 did not work
and for Opt 2... well im not playing CK on Steam so im not sure how that would help?
Yeah it seems everyone with this is issue is on gamepass, IDK how it works, I'd recommend you do run a local build with manual download, at least you're sure that the file you're using are not corrupted. You can find the procedure on the wiki aswell.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Problem with the Phone Authentication system. in Discord...

some time ago I authenticated my phone so I could post on Discord. Lately, you put the Authentication thing back on so I couldn't post on your Discord until I authenticated it again. I tried to authenticate with the same phone number as before, and it said the number was that of an already existing number.

Which would be fine if it allowed me to post. But it won't allow me to post until I authenticate, and it won't let me authenticate because the number "already exists"...

I'm stuck. Help please?

Problem with the Phone Authentication system. in Discord...

some time ago I authenticated my phone so I could post on Discord. Lately, you put the Authentication thing back on so I couldn't post on your Discord until I authenticated it again. I tried to authenticate with the same phone number as before, and it said the number was that of an already existing number.

Which would be fine if it allowed me to post. But it won't allow me to post until I authenticate, and it won't let me authenticate because the number "already exists"...

I'm stuck. Help please?

I removed the phone authentification for now (until I get a new wave of spammers at least), feel free to try to rejoin.
You just learned me that phone authentification doesnt only apply to new members but also to old members. Bruh :confused:

• 1Like
Reactions:
I removed the phone authentification for now (until I get a new wave of spammers at least), feel free to try to rejoin.
You just learned me that phone authentification doesnt only apply to new members but also to old members. Bruh :confused:
At least now you know... ;)

Version 3.2.12 - « Compatibility with North African Attire Content Creator Pack » is out!
# New content
~ Added: a Berber helmet for high nobles (DLC owners).
~ Added: a silver variant of the Imperial Berber diadem (DLC owners).

# AI Usage
~ Changed: Bedouins headwraps are moved to MENA commoners gene and high nobility tagelmust will show on AI only if you don't own North African Attire.
~ Changed: Lybian double harness will now appear on AI only if you don't have North African Attire.

# Backlog
~ Improved: CFP beards compatibility with long_beard special_gene.
~ Improved: standardized portrait_cfp_berber_clothing_trigger with North African Attire.
~ Fixed: CFP Berber tagelmust masks created lines on the model.
~ Fixed: Iranian helmets will be hidden if the character is disfigured in order to prevent clipping.
~ Fixed: clothing bug in "faith_conversion.1001" event.
~ Removed: deprecated portrait_cfp_bedouin_clothing_trigger.

1706042596224.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
"Save Outfit" or "Uniform" feature: would it be possible to add the ability to save certain outfit combinations to apply to different characters later? Assign certain clothing items to groups of character (by title, rank, relationship, council or court job, etc)? Has this been considered by your mod team and/or in conversation with Paradox?

Thanks for your excellent work as usual.

"Save Outfit" or "Uniform" feature: would it be possible to add the ability to save certain outfit combinations to apply to different characters later? Assign certain clothing items to groups of character (by title, rank, relationship, council or court job, etc)? Has this been considered by your mod team and/or in conversation with Paradox?

Thanks for your excellent work as usual.
Presets would be great indeed, as for more filters (e.g. exclude what's not from your culture).

It would likely require engine support and GUI work so that's out of reach for the mod itself. As for paradox I voiced this concern during a meeting but it's probably in a "nice to have" list already. I guess they will have to do something at some point to help with the barbershop cluttering. Hopefully :eek:

• 1Love
Reactions:
Presets would be great indeed, as for more filters (e.g. exclude what's not from your culture).

It would likely require engine support and GUI work so that's out of reach for the mod itself. As for paradox I voiced this concern during a meeting but it's probably in a "nice to have" list already. I guess they will have to do something at some point to help with the barbershop cluttering. Hopefully :eek:
Thank you very much!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Version 3.2.14 - « Legends of the Dead » compatibility - is out!
~ Improved: merged Lotd changes to CFP files.
~ Improved: barbershop compatiblity with LotD.
~ Changed: Bayeux Tapestry now gives a 0.1 bonus to legend spread.
~ Fixed: CFP gloves won't show up on characters with Couture of the Capets robe.
~ Fixed: Latin hennin showed an additive headgear.
~ Fixed: Latin hats appearing for the Emirate of Bari hybrid culture with Berber fashion.
~ Removed: CFP benedictine monk robe as it is now part of LotD.
~ Removed: CFP balding system and game rule. Previous hairstyles remain available in the barbershop.

• 4Love
Reactions:
My barbershop and court are still same. Like I'm able to change clothes to CFP clothes but my barber shop looks same as it used to look before the mod. Does anyone have idea how to change them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-19 154741.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-19 154741.png
    2,5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-03-19 154756.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-19 154756.png
    2,9 MB · Views: 0