• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

magnate

Sergeant
11 Badges
Jul 31, 2018
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Honor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
Not sure if anyone is still checking this subforum, but I thought I'd report something that nobody seems to have experienced before. I installed this mod (latest version, 11-11-04) over a clean 2.36c install (from Steam, copied out to a new folder, then updated to 2.36c). I also installed the province textures, and it loaded and ran fine. I played a few years, no crashes or noticeable bugs at all. Then I saved and quit, and when I came back later, it won't load its own savefile. I've tested this quite a bit - it doesn't matter when I save or what country I'm playing, it will not load any save file regardless of what country I choose to play. It just can't read its own savefiles on my machine.

I thought it worth mentioning, grateful if anyone has any ideas as I'd really like to play this mod now I've got it working (I couldn't get ROA or Epigoni to work, and they seem to be the only other two significant ones).