• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually I've already given Auxerre back to Burgundy, so my current setup is the same as the above screenshot apart from that.

I haven't looked at the kingdom of Burgundy yet. What do you think needs tweaking with Dauphiné?

Lyon and Forez never were a part of Dauphiné. (or any duchy indeed).
But it lets the viennois the only province left to Dauphiné, which isn't ideal. The only way to workaroud would be redrawing/adding provinces but it should require another type of work which isn't your goal I think.

I'm not home yet so I don't have access to the screen shots I made of the new borders I referred to earlier but regarding Lyons, Forez and Vienne - why not give Vienne to Provence and Lyons/Forez to upper Burgundy? I'll post all those screen shots and you will see what I mean.

Modded the landed_titles.txt file - moving counties here - eliminating duchies here - using the freed tags elsewhere. Very untidy I know - and harder and harder to keep track of as new versions of parent mods come out. Hence my urge (as with the buildings) to gather all localization data by category. However there's no point reinventing the wheel if others are reworking the map more extensively. There is someone who redid the map of France in depth - I forget his name now - but he added close to 40 new counties. I've been saying forever Paradox should have adopted a numbered tag system (c_01 - c_02, etc) to which you could then add whatever name you want ... It would be much more flexible... Anyhow.

A page back, but still I must ask: Why are you reusing titles? I see literally no reason for that. And you can give title any name you want, no need to have numbered tags for that.